3:3

Erwin was walking back to his quarters after a long day of meetings and briefings with the higher-ups of the military police. He was tired and looking forward to spending time with Victoria, but as he turned a corner, he was grabbed from behind and dragged into an alleyway.

Erwin tried to fight back, but there were multiple assailants and they overpowered him. They blindfolded him and tied him up, making sure he couldn't escape.

"What is this about?" Erwin demanded, struggling against the ropes.

"You know exactly what this is about, Erwin," a voice replied, cold and menacing.

Erwin recognized the voice as belonging to one of the government officials he had met with earlier that day. He couldn't believe they would stoop so low as to kidnap him.

"What do you want from me?" Erwin asked, his voice shaking with fear.

"We want your loyalty," the voice said. "You've been spending too much time with that traitor, Victoria. We know she's been feeding you information about our illegal activities, and we won't stand for it."

Erwin's heart sank as he realized the gravity of the situation. They knew about Victoria and her involvement in exposing their illegal activities, and they were using him to get to her.

"We have a proposition for you, Erwin," the voice continued. "You can stay with us and help us capture Victoria, and we'll make sure you're taken care of. Or, you can betray us and side with Victoria. But if you choose that path, both you and Victoria will suffer greatly."

Erwin was torn. He loved Victoria and couldn't imagine betraying her, but he also didn't want to suffer or watch her suffer. He was silent for a moment, thinking about his options.

"I need time to think," Erwin finally said.

"You have until tomorrow morning to make your decision," the voice said, before the sound of footsteps receded into the distance.

Erwin was left alone in the dark, his mind racing. He had to find a way out of this situation and warn Victoria, but he didn't know how.

The next morning, Erwin was released from his captivity, but not before being warned again about the consequences of betraying the government. He stumbled back to his quarters, disheveled and terrified.

Victoria was waiting for him, concerned by his appearance.

"Erwin, what happened? Are you okay?" she asked, rushing to his side.

Erwin took a deep breath and recounted the events of the previous night. Victoria's face fell as she listened, realizing the severity of the situation.

"We have to be careful, Erwin," Victoria said, her voice low. "They're using us against each other, and we have to stay united if we're going to make it through this."

Erwin nodded in agreement, relief flooding through him that he could finally confide in Victoria.

"We'll find a way to take them down, Victoria," Erwin said, determination in his voice. "We'll expose their illegal activities and bring justice to the people."

Victoria smiled, her heart swelling with pride for her partner.

"Together, Erwin. We'll do it together," she said, before pulling him into a tight embrace.

---

He was taken again, and this time they want an answer.....

Erwin's mind was racing with all the possible outcomes of the situation. He couldn't believe that he was being forced to make such a choice. His love for Victoria was so strong that the thought of betraying her never crossed his mind. But at the same time, he couldn't bear the thought of her and her family suffering because of his actions.

As he sat there, tied up and helpless, he thought about his options. If he chose to stay with the government, he would have a beautiful life, but at what cost? He would be betraying the woman he loved and going against everything he believed in. On the other hand, if he chose to stick with Victoria, they would both end up dead. Was it worth it to sacrifice their lives for the sake of their beliefs?

Erwin's mind was in turmoil as he tried to come up with a solution. He thought about all the moments he shared with Victoria and how much he loved her. He couldn't bear the thought of her being hurt or worse, killed. He knew he had to find a way out of this situation, but how?

As he was lost in thought, he heard footsteps approaching. He looked up to see two guards standing in front of him, their expressions stoic and unfeeling. One of them spoke, "Well, have you made your decision?"

Erwin took a deep breath and said, "I can't do it. I can't betray the woman I love, no matter what the consequences may be."

The guards exchanged a look, and Erwin knew that his fate was sealed. They untied him and dragged him out of the room, ignoring his protests and pleas for mercy. Erwin knew that he had made the right decision, but he couldn't help but feel a sense of dread as he thought about what was to come.

As they led him away, Erwin thought about Victoria and how she must be worried sick about him. He hoped that she would be safe and that they would be reunited soon. He knew that they had a difficult road ahead of them, but he was willing to face it head-on, as long as they were together.

Erwin was taken to a dark, damp cell where he was left alone with his thoughts. He knew that he had to stay strong and not give up hope. He was determined to find a way out of this situation and be reunited with Victoria, no matter what it took.

As the days passed, Erwin's resolve grew stronger. He refused to give up or give in to the government's demands. He knew that he had to stay true to his beliefs and fight for what was right. He spent his days planning and strategizing, coming up with ways to escape and find Victoria.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Erwin was able to escape his prison and make his way back to the city. He was weak and tired, but his determination kept him going. As he stumbled through the streets, he felt a sense of relief wash over him. He was one step closer to being reunited with Victoria, and he knew that together they would be able to overcome any obstacle that came their way.