2:3

Warning:  mention of intercourse

----

Erwin and Victoria had had a rough day. They had been dealing with the aftermath of a Titan attack on the outer walls, and there were casualties. As members of the Military Police, they were responsible for the safety of the people within the walls, and the loss of life weighed heavily on them both. This is actually the first time they saw and experience the military police working hard and mighty to save people. Well, they are not complaining; if anything, they are thankful and happy, because finally the military police is in action for the good.

As they walked back to their quarters, they were silent, lost in their own thoughts. Erwin was the first to break the silence. "Victoria, I can't stop thinking about what happened today. I keep wondering if there was something more we could have done to save those people."

Victoria put a hand on his arm, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Erwin, we did everything we could. We can't save everyone, but we can do our best to protect the ones we can."

Erwin turned to her, his eyes searching hers. "I know, but it's just hard to accept. I feel like we failed them."

Victoria leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "We didn't fail anyone, Erwin. We did our job to the best of our ability, and that's all we can do."

Erwin pulled her into a tight embrace, holding her close as they continued their walk back to their quarters. Once inside, they both changed into more comfortable clothes and sat down on the couch. They both knew they needed to blow off some steam, and Erwin had an idea.

"Victoria, do you remember the first time we made love?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Victoria blushed, a small smile playing at the corner of her lips. "How could I forget?"

Erwin grinned, pulling her closer to him. "Well, how about we make some new memories tonight?"

Victoria's heart fluttered at the thought. Making love always helped them forget their worries, if only for a little while. She nodded, a small smile forming on her lips.

Erwin stood up and held out his hand to her, pulling her up off the couch. He led her to their bedroom, his hand on the small of her back, guiding her. Once inside, they stood facing each other for a moment, their eyes locked.

Erwin's hand traced down her arm, sending shivers down Victoria's spine. He leaned in and kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth. Victoria moaned softly, her body responding to his touch.

Erwin pulled back and began to slowly undress her, his eyes never leaving hers. Once she was completely naked, he took a step back to admire her body. "You're so beautiful, Victoria."

Victoria blushed again, feeling shy under his gaze. Erwin took her hand and led her to the bed, where he lay down beside her, his hand trailing up and down her body.

Their love-making was slow and passionate, with Erwin taking his time to explore every inch of Victoria's body. They were lost in each other, forgetting about the troubles of the day as they reached new heights of pleasure together.

Afterwards, they lay together in each other's arms, their breathing slowly returning to normal. "I love you, Victoria," Erwin whispered, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

Victoria snuggled closer to him, feeling safe and loved. "I love you too, Erwin. You're my everything."

They both knew that their job would always be stressful and that they would face challenges and hardships, but as long as they had each other, they could face anything that came their way.

Erwin and Victoria laid there in each other's arms, feeling a sense of relief wash over them. They stayed there for a while, just holding each other, before they started to talk about their day.

Victoria opened up about how frustrating it was dealing with the military police and how they seemed to care more about their own gain than helping the people. Erwin listened intently, nodding in agreement and adding his own thoughts to the conversation.

As they talked, their frustrations slowly dissipated and they started to relax more and more into each other's embrace. They laughed at each other's jokes and talked about their hopes and dreams for the future.

Finally, after a few hours of conversation, they fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling grateful to have each other to lean on during tough times.

The next morning, they woke up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the challenges of the day ahead. They got dressed and headed out to face whatever the world had in store for them, knowing that they had each other's backs no matter what.

--

He will be a hypocrite if he is going to say that he never missed this type of memory from her. 

---

A/N: 

Have a nice reading experience!

-mai