4:2

Erwin thought his  mistakes were over and would only haunt him  every once in a while and would be a constant reminder that he betrayed his own love. He actually thought that they have moved on from it and they can just both live peacefully and start doing the military police some justice. 

     He was wrong, he was so wrong for thinking that. ... because.. this is just the turning point of everything.

    The military police went after him again. This time, he was faced with more beating and more threats that he knew, would all come true with just a signal from the greedy captain of the military police. 

     They threatened him that if he go against their orders he and his whole family  would be killed gruesomely. He knew they could do this. During his time with these bastards, he already saw people get killed brutally just because of  a simple order. This time, he really can't do anything about it. He didn't even think about Victoria this time; all he thought about is his family, especially his little sister. His little sister that is just two years old. How could he let them die?? How could he let a two years old die just because of an issue they aren't even a part of??

   They instructed him to do their orders specifically. Orders that made him unsure if he can even carry out in front of Victoria...

They had him personally arrest Victoria and lead her to the castle to be in the king's presence. It is going to be a trial. And in this trial, they had  fabricated evidences to prove Victoria's treason. This tore Erwin apart, because he.. He was ordered to present the evidences against his love.

He is afraid of  what punishment they would give Victoria. He is afraid that Victoria will hate him for following their orders... for betraying her yet again.

---

Erwin was heartbroken. He couldn't believe that he was being forced to betray the woman he loved. He was scared of what they would do to her if he refused. He knew that the king was cruel and ruthless, and he had seen firsthand what he was capable of.

When they arrived at the castle, Victoria was brought before the king, and Erwin was forced to present the evidence. He watched as Victoria's face contorted in shock and disbelief. He could see the pain and betrayal in her eyes, and it made him sick to his stomach.

The king listened to the evidence and then sentenced Victoria to be beheaded at the public market. He never thought that the punishment would be like this. He.. he was promised that Victoria would only be punished with imprisonment at worst. Erwin could only watch in horror as she was dragged away, her screams echoing in his ears. He wanted to do something, anything, to stop it, but the military police had him threatened. He was powerless to save her.

Erwin spent the next few days in a haze of despair and self-loathing. He couldn't believe that he had betrayed the woman he loved, and now she was gone forever. He couldn't sleep or eat, and he spent his days locked away in his room, crying.

He was surprised when a group of soldiers burst into his room one day, dragging him out of bed and onto the street. They took him to the public market where a large crowd had gathered. He could see the executioner's block in the center of the square, and his heart sank.

He was forced to watch as Victoria was brought out, her hands tied behind her back. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, and he could see the pain and betrayal etched on her face. He wanted to apologize, to tell her how sorry he was, but the words wouldn't come.

The executioner raised his axe, and Erwin watched in horror as it came down, severing Victoria's head from her body. He screamed, a sound of pure agony and despair, as her blood spattered onto the ground.

Erwin was taken away, his mind numb with shock and grief. He couldn't believe that Victoria was gone, that he had betrayed her and caused her death. He would never forgive himself, and he knew that he would carry the guilt and pain with him for the rest of his life.