Koltcap: Chapter 2

The treehouse was located in a dark part of the forest, though there were lanterns illuminating the area around the treehouse. The house was in a tree that was 10 feet tall. There is a ladder that is connected to the platform that can be classified as a poor excuse for a porch. Kolton and Cap soon arrived. "Here we are", Kolton said. Cap, excitement, nervousness, and some fear (because he is scared of dark, unfamiliar places), going through him, said, ¨T-this is so cool!¨. He looks around, in wonder, but makes sure to keep his hand in Kolton's.

He led Cap over to the ladder and let go. "Here, we can keep holding hands when we get up". As they approach the ladder, Cap holds on to Kolton's hand a bit tighter and nods, shakily, and says, ¨O-oki...¨. He noticed Cap was holding his hand tighter, Kolton looked up at him with a soft reassuring smile. "If you're scared to go up, you can go first and I'll follow behind you just in case, I promise". Cap, smiling and relaxing a little at his smile, nods, ¨O-oki!¨. He goes first and grips the ladder tighter than needed, and looks back at Kolton with a nervous glance. As promised, he started to climb up the ladder when Cap was 2 feet up the ladder.

Cap, smiling a little and feeling slightly more comfortable, goes up the ladder and tries not to look down (or else he gets scared), and is almost up when he looks down to check on Kolton, and when he sees the ground below him, he suddenly feels really scared, dizzy, and freezes in place on the ladder. Kolton noticed something was wrong and he spoke in a calm tone, "Cap it's okay, you're not going to fall, I'm right here to try to help you. If you want, I can keep talking to try to help", trying to be and sound helpful during this. "I'm here for you".

Looking back down at Kolton's eyes with frightened eyes of his own, he nods shakily, saying with more stutters than normal, ¨Y-y-y-y-yes p-p-p-please!¨. "Hey, maybe we can cuddle more when we get inside. You can hold me and I'll hold you if you want", Kolton said, patiently waiting to see if Cap will start going up again, he spoke more to try to comfort and help ease Cap's nerves. Cap, imagining the snuggling, softly smiled to himself, and said, a little softer, ¨T-that would be nice....¨. Completely forgetting about the ground now, he goes up the ladder, and reaches his hand out for Kolton when he gets up to the ¨porch¨.

As promised, Kolton followed and took his hand when he was close enough to reach for Cap's hand. He pulls him up, with some struggle (since he isn't that strong-), and feels a little dizzy as he sees the ground again. Kolton got on the platform and feeling like something was off, he carefully but quickly led Cap inside by gently taking his hand, opening the door made out of now seemingly worn wood, and walking in. He shut the door behind the two of them. Cap, seeing the door closed, calmed down a little and became less dizzy. "Are you okay Cap?", Kolton said, wrapping one arm around him and his other hand gently on his cheek. Hearing and feeling Kolton, he smiled back down at him, despite his somewhat dizzy state, and nodded softly, ¨A-always-- I mean y-yes....¨.

The treehouse was just a room that was the size of a classroom (kinda like Mrs. Gokey's but a little smaller). There was a bed in the far left corner, and a bookshelf that had three shelves. On the top shelf was nothing, on the second shelf, were two glass jars with a variety of colorful rocks in one and fireflies in the other (no animal cruelty, he always releases them in the morning and catches more in the darker part of the forest). Something that wasn't present for logical reasons was a heater and any type of food storage (he eats and stays at Cherry's cottage when it's extremely hot/cold because electricity is nonexistent in the woods). Cap looks around in wonder and touches the firefly jars out of curiosity with his fingertips, and they (the fingertips) buzz with warmth. He looked at Kolton with curiosity and asked, ¨A-are the fireflies o-ok....?¨ (he loves animals).

"Yeah, I poked little holes in the lid so air can get in the jar", Kolton said, "I'm going to release them tomorrow morning". Cap's eyes lit up at that, and he replied, ¨G-good!¨. Kolton smiled and clung onto Cap tight, nuzzling his neck. Cap, after making a cute noise (in response to the nuzzling on his neck), he hugs him tight too, rubbing his back a little. Feeling this, Kolton softly smiled and whilst they were holding each other, he led the two over and sat the both of them on the bed. Kolton turned the cling to a tight hug. Cap, smiling at all that's happened, decides to tease him a little by snuggling his face onto his chest. Kolton.exe crashed and he got completely red faced. Cap looked up at Kolton to see his reaction, and he couldn't help but giggle and kiss his chest.