Koltcap: Chapter 6

The next morning, around 11:30 am, Kolton was still asleep, but there was something wrong. He was running a really bad fever and when he woke up soon, he was going to wake up to severe nausea. Cap, meanwhile, was still fast asleep, curled into Kolton (well crap he might as well get sick as well), and didn't show signs of waking up at the moment.

Kolton soon woke up and felt like absolute crap. He saw Cap was still asleep and he gently cuddled him (Kolton doesn't have anything contagious but if you want Cap to get sick too, go ahead). Cap made a soft sneeze in his sleep and cuddled into Kolton. Kolton softly smiled despite how he feels right now. Wanting to get up for a minute, he let go of Cap and gently moved him enough so he could at least sit up. When he did, however, that worsened the nausea and he gagged. Meanwhile, Cap shivered and brought the sheets closer to his body, and coughed softly a few times.

Kolton laid back down and curled up in a ball, at one point he gagged again because of the nausea. Cap made another sneeze, this time louder, and the sheets blew off. At this point, well, he woke up. Kolton was still curled in a ball. Cap, noticing that Kolton looked off instead of how he is like usual, he scooched over to him, and he asked, "Is everything oki hun?". He then cleared his throat a little because it felt scratchy and blocked in a way. Kolton just softly whimpered. If Cap felt Kolton's forehead or face in this matter, he could tell Kolton was burning up. And that is exactly what Cap did. He felt his forehead, and his fingers came away like he touched the oven. He then immediately started to freak out and got up from the bed, his goal to try to find medicine for the gay boi whom he loves very dearly. He looked everywhere in the treehouse, and when he couldn't find what he was looking for, he really panicked. Right at that moment, he sneezed, this time louder, and he stumbled on his bottom. That was when he got an eureka moment. He looked at Kolton, who looked dead inside at the moment, and went over to him. He kissed his head and said softly, "I'll be right back, hun."

Kolton just barely reacted and continued to look dead. Cap, scared slightly but mostly determined to complete his goal, went away from the bed and ran towards the ladder. Not judging how far the ladder was correctly, he overstepped and his right foot felt air as he started to plummet. Cap, who is literally panicked right now, tries to grab at the ladder and, well, fails. He lands with a hard thump on the forest floor, and he coughs up some blood. Not really feeling anything wrong besides that his throat and nose are all clogged up, he gets back up and starts running to Cherry's house. He trips over a few big tree roots a bunch of times, and by the time he makes it to the door, he looks all messed up. Cap then knocks at the door, trying to swallow in an attempt to clear his throat up while he waits.

Cherry opened the door and seeing Cap, they grabbed him by the arm and pulled him in, worried as fuck. "What the actual fuck happened to you?!", they exclaim, looking him over. Cap, making sure to cover his coughs before he says what happened, says, "K-Kolt's sick and I-I-I don't k-know what is w-wrong with him." Cherry nods and asks, "First off, answer the question, what happened to you and who am I ending"? Cap, embarrassed but mainly too worried about Kolt to care, said with a very soft blush, "I-I'm f-f-fine, b-b-b-but K-Kolt needs m-medicine." Cherry nods and walks down the hall to a door that leads to the medicine room. They looked back to see if Cap was following. Cap was definitely following, all right. He was to her right and right behind her, all nervous, giddy with anxiety, and feeling stuffed up, sniffling every now and then.

They heard his sniffles and picked up a candle that was made out of healing things and smelled like peppermint. They got a matchbox out of a drawer and struck it, lighting the candle. "Here, inhale this, this'll take care of the stuffiness. Careful, though", they said, handing Cap the candle. Cap nodded and said, "O-Oki", as they sniffed the candle. Immediately his sniffles went away, and he said, in gratitude, "T-Thank you".