Chapter 2

It's raining. Wednesday and her brother Pugsley are outside holding a large metal stick and trying to catch a lightning when their mother calls out "Children! We starting, put down that weather antenna"

The door is knocked on, and Lurch answers it. It's the man and woman from earlier Tulley and Margret. "Big night for you guys, eh, small fry?" Tulley said. Margret had a 'creature?' stuck to her fingers. "Hello sweetheart, could you?" she held her trapped hands out as Wednesday took the 'creature' off her hands. The woman thanked the girl. "Welcome honored guests," Morticia Spoke out.

Sitting around a table, you sat in between Wednesday and Pugsley. Morticia spoke, "Sing, O spirits, hearken all souls. Every year on this date, we offer a clarion call to Fester Addams." Pugsley pulls out a butcher's knife aiming it on Wednesday. When Wednesday speaks up "Stop it." The father Gomez calls out to his son "Pugsley." His son giggles and hands the knife over to his father. Morticia continued "From generation to generation. Our beacon to the beyond."

"All close eyes and join hands," Morticia spoke. you did as you were told. you noticed Wednesday's hands are a lot smaller and softer than yours not as cold though Wednesday's nail digging into your hand slightly, when Wednesday's grandmother cried out "Ow! What a grip! ow! ohh! my hand! shes got my hand." Wednesday's grandma's hand had come off, odd though no blood. Margret began to scream, as it turned out it was just a living hand named Thing. 

Everyone closed their eyes again as Wednesday began to say "Let us ransom you from the power of the grave. Tonight, O death, let us be your plague." "Mama," Morticia spoke as Grandma continued. "Fester Addams, ceoli couris, ferimani bo-... I feel he's near. Fester Addams, gather your strength and knock three times."

Thunder roared, as through the house echoed three loud knocks "did you hear that?" Grandma asked, "Ask again, mama, quickly." Morticia urged."By all means." Tulley said "Ask, ask" Gomez demanded, Wednesday's gripped your hand tighter. "Fester Addams I demanded you knock again!"

'Bang, Bang, Bang'

"He's at the door!" Gomez yelled out

Thing 'ran?' toward the door, everyone followed Wednesday pulling you along still gripping your hand. As the door opened everyone began to mutter  "Could it be?" "Is it him?"

"Fester." Gomez spoke softly "Gomez." Fester called back. Gomez embraced fester and kissed him on the cheek when a woman stepped out behind fester. "Good evening," she spoke in a very bad German accent. "I am Dr. Pinder-Schloss." you didn't like this woman she reminds you of the people who used to chase you with flames on sticks, you cower behind Wednesday. 

Now in the living room Dr. Pinder-Schloss 

Wednesday is laying under a chair, you play with one of her braids as Dr. Pinder-Schloss spoke up explaining how she found Fester. You didn't understand any of it though then again you weren't paying attention as you played with one of Wednesday's braids her hair is soft like a small fluffy black kitten's fur. You're snapped out of your thoughts when Wednesday speaks " Nobody gets out of the Bermuda triangle, Not even for a vacation. Everybody knows that."

oh, my little bundle, so much you don't understand. The human spirit, it's a hard thing to kill" Dr. Pinder-Schloss said. "Even with a chainsaw." chimed in.

Wednesday gives you an offering 'a pillow' and explains that you could sleep on the floor in her room not like her parents would care if anything her mother constantly points out that she'll fall in love one day which she denies " Goodnight... y/n." she whispered.