Chapter 14

Wednesday, Pugsley, and Y/n are sitting on the stairs, sawing off the railing, in Wednesday's new room. 

"That's not true!" Said, Pugsley. "It is so. Everyone knows it. When you have a new baby, one of the other children has to die." Wednesday said. "Really?" Y/n asked, She nods "It's a tradition. One of us has to go." "Which one?" Pugsley asks "Well, they only need one boy." Wednesday stated. 

Pugsley became nervous and sawed faster at the railing "What about Y/n?" Pugsley Nervously asked, Y/n gasps, he was very offended.

"Y/n's not family... yet" Wednesday corrected her brother muttering the last part under her breath, Pugsley only sawed faster.

The family is gathered in the nursery, and the adults all stand over the cradle. "He has my father's eyes." Said, Gomez. Fester reaches into the cradle "Kitchy-Koo! Kitchy-kitchy-koo! Look, he's got my finger! That's right, baby! Hello, baby!" Fester exclaimed, and the baby growled. Fester pulls his hand back with some difficulty, his finger is bleeding. "He's all Addams!" Exclaimed Gomez. 

"A baby in the house! It's about time! Hey, kiddo!" Granny says leaning toward the cradle. when a flaming arrow shoots out of the cradle, narrowly missing Granny's head. The arrow sticks to the ceiling, quivering. "Did you see that?" the four adults, hovered over the cradle, cooing and admiring the baby. 

The baby is all Addams, his skin is powdered dead white, and his hair is jet black and parted in the middle. He also has the faintest hint of a mustache. 

Wednesday, Y/n, and Pugsley are standing in the doorway of the nursery, Y/n is smiling he's never seen the Addams all so happy except on Halloween, "Don't smile at that thing, Y/n." Wednesday snarls. 

Wednesday cradles her baby doll. She twists the doll's head off and hands it to Pugsley.

Wednesday, Pugsley, and Y/n are in the attic now.

Pugsley is testing a full-sized guillotine. Watermelon has been placed in the guillotine. Wednesday stands beside the guillotine and Y/n watches the 'execution'. Wednesday holds a parchment scroll. "Death! Death to the enemies of the people of the Republic!" She announces.  

That baby has to go...