Chapter 5

Y/n sat on the floor Watching Wednesday and Pugsley practice their performance tonight. Wednesday chased Pugsley as they clashed with their swords. "Oh, villain, villain, smiling, damned villain." Spoke Wednesday still sword fighting Pugsley " Who calls me villain, breaks my pate across, cuts off my beard, and blows in my face?" Pugsley snapped back "if i must strike you dead i will," Wednesday said but the Pugsley pretended to stab her Wednesday doubles over in pain falls onto the stairs, and pretends to die. 

"No!" Both Y/n and Fester shouted for very different reasons fester ran down the stairs to Pugsley and Wednesday "Give me that sword." Fester took the sword out of Pugsley's hand "Haven't you ever slaughtered anyone." Fester pointed the sword at Wednesday "He's just a child." Wednesday said "No excuses." Fester replied "Aim for a major artery. The jugular" Fester instructed Pugsley.

Then Fester read the children a book "You see children there are lots to learn." he said turning the page "Uncle Fester how do you know so much?" Pugsley asked "I've been around, I pick things up." he answered, "Like in the Bermuda Triangle?" Wednesday questioned, Fester quickly turned the page. "Look, children a new chapter," He said. "Scabs" They all spoke, well Y/n tried.

Fester then took Wednesday and Pugsley outside to blow things up Y/n stayed inside he didn't like the sun not that it hurt him in any way he just didn't like being seen by 'normal' people normal people didn't like Y/n.

Y/n wandered the halls of the Addams family mansion, stumbling into a conversation.

"Everyone will be at the play tonight correct?" Asked a feminine voice Y/n did not recognize. Y/n knew everyone that lives in this mansion by now and in all truth, there weren't that many 'people' that lived there, intrigued Y/n headed toward the unrecognized voice 'because he does not know of personal space being w̶h̶a̶t̶  who he is. 

'Opening the door to Fester's room. Festers and who Y/n recognized as Dr. Pinder-Schloss were there, at the sound of the door opening Fester turned to make eye contact with Y/n when 'Dr. Pinder-Schloss' spoke up "Gordon! Quit staring off and answer me." Fester was confused looking back at the doctor then turned back to Y/n, but he wasn't there...