Chapter 11

Morticia sits on the edge of a box spring and tries to comfort Gomez. Pugsley, Wednesday, Y/n, and Lurch are seated nearby, very worried about Gomez

Gomez is surrounded by junk food, and a mountain of junk food wrappers, bags, and styrofoam containers. Morticia brings Gomez the remote control for the TV, and Wednesday brings him a copy of the TV Guide. Pugsley brings Gomez a bag of 'Doritos', Lurch brings him a canister of 'Pringles', and Y/n gives Gomez a picture he drew of 'dying pilgrims' he didn't know want else to do but Wednesday did say it was a nice picture. 

Gomez uses the remote to switch channels. An episode of 'The Cosby Show' comes on. "Re-run," Gomez says as he switches off the set and stares at the blank screen. "I don't understand, all he does is watch TV and eat." Pugsley said "I know. Gomez, let's go for a drive. The whole family." Morticia told Gomez. Gomez did not even turn " A drive and miss 'Matlock'?" 

Granny opens the door and sticks her head in. "Dinner's going to be late," she said as she slams the door. 

Morticia is putting Wednesday to bed. "If that man isn't Uncle Fester, then who is he, Mother?" Wednesday asked, "Not a pilgrim, different smell." Y/n muttered only for Wednesday to roll her eyes. 

"I don't know, darling. I wish I did." Morticia said, "Why is that lady doing all this?" Wednesday asked again. "It's hard to say, sometimes people have had terrible childhoods and, sometimes they just haven't found their special place in life, and sometimes they're dogs from hell and must be destroyed." Morticia answered and kissed Wednesday's forehead, Wednesday closes her eyes to go to sleep.

The Whole family sleeps all but Y/n and Morticia. Morticia sits up in bed beside Gomez, She looks around at her family, Wednesday sleeps in the same bed as Granny, Lurch is flat out on the floor as Pugsley is using him for a mattress, and Thing uses Pugsley. Y/n is testing the limits of how close he can get to Wednesday's face without waking her as he then recalls she is a Very light sleeper. Morticia stares down at Gomez for a long beat, Before she gets out of bed and leaves.

Wednesday wakes up in the middle of the night, and both Y/n and her mother are gone.  Y/n however seemed to have left a note to Wednesday, it read: 

'Dear Wednesday, Y/n has gone to the big house cause Y/n's dagger missing - love Y/n'

'Love... Love?! Wait Y/n went to the Addams family mansion... did he go alone?' Oh no, what if Y/n was killed? Oh no if anyone was going to kill Y/n, it should be Wednesday! 

With that Wednesday took off to find Y/n.