When they actually are sad. -5 days ahead-

-Life of Michael-

He kinda loved Luke. He couldn't describe it, but he had a theory. The most important thing of the whole theory is that the boy believes in soul-mates. In his theory it was something like that. Two particals, two atoms were combined together on the start of the world. They fell apart during the evolution. They became all kinds of creatures, and at the end humans. When they did, the two humans with those particals or atoms got together, like magnets with their poles.

And he thought he was Lukes soul-mate. But it was hard with the boy. Not just because he was blind. Luke was sad, Luke was zoned out of this world. Sometimes Michael was happy because of that, Luke wouldn't have to realize how terrible the world is. But it made Michael mad as well. He had to deal with it all, with people, with judging with being different and exposed. He known Luke for only a week, but the blonde was pulling him into his own world. And Michael was just terriefied of the dark.

He lit up a cigarette to hide the scent of fear that only he seemed to smell, but he did and he had to hide it. It was wrong. he wasn't suppost to be afraid or sad to that matter.

But he just was.

-Life of Luke-

He also loved Michael. And just for the blue-haired boy he tried to be as happiest as he could. He was hiding his bruises with long sleeves and kisses for Michael. He hid his cuts with skinny jeans and long hugs. He hid his tears with sunglasses and blindness. And if you asked him, he was ready to do it every day of his life, if it made the other boy happy. He was ready to give him all the love he had, just to make him happy. So he could be happy, even if he wasn't actually happy.

He would tune up the volume as loudest as he could. He didn't go to the caffe anymore. He couldn't cry there knowing his boyfriend works behind the counter. He turned up and the song just happened to be Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love. He turned it up so no one could hear him crying and screaming. He broke an uncounted number of glassy things. Everything that fell under his hand. He would just have to do this alone so he could be better around Michael.

He broke a plate and screamed. His head was burried in his palms. He wasn't suppost to be like this. Not now, not like this.

But he simply was.

-

The boys just seemed to love eachother so much to risk everything.

-

[i'm a rather confusing person. but still, how do you like it?

do you have a fave 5sos cover? mine are; Calum Hood-Drunk (ed sheeran), Calum and Luke- The A Team/ Give me love (ed sheeran), Michael and Luke- Check yes Juliet (we the kings) and probably 5sos - Year 3000 (busted)