When they get to play the villians, of their own minds.

-Life of Michael-

He could say he was drifting away. So far away. And he was losing his own mind, trying to stop himself from turning into a monster. Like he could stop it. He took a day off, Genevieve was okay with it, she thought he would be with Luke. Who was struggling his own demons at the moment.

But actually, Michael was laying on the roof top of his house, cigarette in his hand burning. He tried ignoring everything. It wasn't that hard, though. Luke was ignoring everything too or he was simply zoned off, so he didn't call. Gen thought he's with Luke. Ashton is at work. No one else could be talking to him.

Maybe that wasn't such a good thing.

Because then, he was thinking, he threw the cigarette, it wasn't helping anymore. He just stared up, as if there was something accept for the dark of the night. And that's something he feared. He had drowned in it, and in his head, he was no longer the super hero, but the villian and the demons played super-heroes, no matter how wrong that seemed.

-Life of Luke-

He was too far gone. The dark became so annoying he didn't even know what was happening. Pure confusion. Something in his head was burning, like thoughts, but something else. Demons. He started remembering, the yells, the kicks, the screams. But nothing to see. His memory was dark, blank, he cried his eyes out.

In that point he was laying down. He didn't know where, the kitchen floor, but he decided to stay like that. Maybe if he pretends to be dead long enough he actually becomes dead, he thought. Wrong. The silence was just fooling him around, playing with him, the demons were screwing up in his head. He no longer seemed like the super hero, nor the victim as always. No, now he was the villian. The bad guy.

And it was okay, cause maybe, the superheros would kill him. And save Michael from his darkness.

[does this all confuse you? sorry, i'm working rlly hard for this one.

btw, my story 20 reasons to live got 2k, i'm so happy i can't even]