Apologies for lies and cries

Uncomfortable silence. It was never like this, something was wrong. They didn't even look at eachother, well Michael didn't. Usually they would cuddle and talk. They seemed like a perfect little dream couple, which often made Calum tease them about being cute little f.uckers. But not this time. Close as strangers, that's how it seemed.

''What's wrong with us?'' Luke asked with a small sniffle. They turned their heads to eachother and Michael just stared for a couple of moments.

''We fell in love. And we decided that it would be better if deal with problems separatly because we deal with them on different ways. But I think that's not the actual problem.'' Michael exlaimed. He breathes with deep inhales, alchocol scent of the boy next to him.

The boy next to him did the same. Long, deep inhales, the scent of cigarettes his loved one used for his sorrows. They were so alike it was unbelievable. It was also sad. Probably because everything is sad about the two of them. People around them. Things around them. EVen the air around them seemed heavier than usual, as if it was in chains.

Michael grabbed Luke's hand in his, intertwining their fingers.

''I'm afraid,

you're pulling me,

into the darkness,

with you.'' he breathed out. Both of the boys held screams on the top of their lungs. There were tears sliding and it seemed the boys they were only a couple of days before just dissapeared. Like a puff! in the air.

''I'm sorry. But you shouldn't be afraid. The darkness is a mean place, it's meant just for me, I won't pull you in.'' Luke smiled weakly through the tears.

He could hear Michael sniffle. ''Promise?'' he asked.

He waited for a second, but squezed Michaels hand. ''Yes. You are my light, why would I lit you out?'' he smiled, placing his head on Michaels shoulder.

Silence

Silence

''I'm sorry too.'' Michael said, planting a kiss on the younger boys lips. ''And I think it's okay to be sorry. And I guess it's okay to be afraid. I don't bother it if I get to wake up with you.'' he smiled.

They smiled.

It was very fake.

But they still smiled for eachother.

[big thank you to @tomlin-fox for the poem mikey recited. thanks a lot :)

It was a double update, so the two chapters are shorter. Plus I kinda can't use my left hand bc I burned it. With soup and noodles. Luke Hemmings what have you done to me?]