When it's too much

Luke found himself in the bathroom. On the floor. The boy was covered in his own vomit and tears. he called for michael, not able to make full sentences. turns out he wasn't a good drinker. michael found his way to him, gasping at the view. 

''God, Luke, baby.'' he whispered and kneeled down. he could smell the scent of alchocol on his very unfortanate love. he sighed and opened water pipe, filling the bath tub with it. he lifted the younger boy, taking off his clothes and placing him in the tub of cold water. luke was barely holding his eyes open as michael soothed his back.

''i'm so-so sorr-rry.'' luke lightly hiccuped. michael sighed, dipping his hands in the cold water and washing lukes face with them.

''it's okay, love, it's all okay. i promise.'' he calmed his boyfriend although he himself was on verge of tears. he always did that for luke. it's like his instinct, at the end, he was twenty one and luke was just nineteen, he thought it was better if he took care of his boyfriend.

''no, it's too much for you.'' luke mumbled. michael shook his head at the blind boy, sitting on the floor next to the tub. he was in his calm zone, he was always that way with luke. he was that way because of luke.

[a short-ass filler chapter but you get a pic of me, this is when both sides of my hair were even now i got one side shaved (oops). like in the bcround you can see my childhood pic on the closet and like wtf. byeee]