When they drown in their tears

-It may be some weak pain you see, but it hurted was more than I could ever show. And we played pretend, in the sun, as if it wasn't boiling under our skin and our blood was hot, but we prayed for rain. Every touch hurted as if it was fire, burning over my skin, so please, make it rain or be my rain. I need an armor, if you can. I need a knight, if you could. And even though I know, that these tears came by my pain, yours don't have to be the same.-

It was fine. They were fine and they had a double date with Calum and Ashton, they'd come at their (what used to be Michaels) place and have dinner and talk and stuff. Michael and Luke weren't as talkative since their Day Of Sorries. Luke was currently bathing as Michael got dressed.

Calum and Ashton came while Luke was in the bathroom. Michael was the one who greeted them and opened the door. It was amusing seeing Calum, who always mocked Michael of being wipped by Luke, holding Ashtons hand and pulling the chair to him. Michael made a whip noise on which ashton chuckled and Calum rolled his eyes.

''Where's Luke?'' Calum asked, staring at Michael who pointed a finger to the bathroom door. Calum nodded and smiled to him.

The three boys kept talking, without realizing there were sobs coming out the room across the hallway. They were laughing and It was okay, at least Michael guessed, untill he heard the light sobs and mumbled words from behind the bathroom. All three of them shushed their voices staring at the dark door. It was getting louder.

''Is Luke sad again?'' Ashton whispered to them who shrugged. Michael found himself getting up to get to the door. Cal and Ashton gave him a short hug and left. 

Michael refused to knock and refused to come in. -Luke is not sad, he shouldn't be sad, we're happy. Happy, happy, happy. We are Home, I love him, he has me. Luke has me. I have Luke and we will be together till death tears us apart.- But he entered without knocking. Luke was laying under the hot water that fell over his body as he held onto his knees, mumbling something sadly. Michael kneeled down next to the tub, his hand taking Lukes in his own.

''Baby, what happened. Are you sad?'' he asked.  Luke kept mumbling something held between his teeth as he sobbed.

''G-glasses, gimme m-my glasses. Ugly, pa-pale eyes.'' he mumbled sadly. It seemed as he talked to himself. Michael shook his head softly, wrapping his hands around the boy and getting him into the room. He  pulled a sweater over Lukes body as he sobbed softly. He lay next to him, holding his hands in his own, kissing his forhead.

''Baby, we are so, so broken.'' he muttered against the skin of Lukes hand. The blonde only gave him a nod, a strongest he could, but it looked so weak. It was enough for Michael. ''And if it hurts you tell me, I'll be your best shiled, shiny armor, and I'll take all the pain. I will drown in your tears, as they dissapear and become a piece of the rain. It is your choice.'' he smiled, wrapping his arms around the boy.

''And the sins of my father, with the pain of my mother, both hide and weight on my soul. But even if it was never harder, I never felt more whole.'' 

[i am so sorry this is kinda short, but I hope you like it. I tried to make this more, well, easier to read than the complex it was in my head. (my head is a mess) also a bit of cashton. thank ed sheeran, the ginger jesus for this chapter. byeeeeeeeeeee ly]