I'll cry if I want to

Michael was in a hospital. And Luke was home. Michael asked him if he could stay home, saying it was just a routine check. So Luke stayed in Michaels apartment, with Calum on a date and Gen on work. Luke just sat on the couch, not touching anything, not talking, not listening, currently doing nothing at all.

His hand found a way to a small Malboro box and he opened it, liting it up slowly. The smoke burned in his lungs and it somehow suited him. It relaxed him and he let the smoke flow through his lips. Among the fact he was smoking he was also crying.

-

''Lucas Robert Hemmings!'' Michael yelled, finding his boyfriend with tears spilled and a cigarette between the fingers of his left hand. Luke raised his head a bit higher, trying to figure the direction of Michaels voice.

''How was it?'' he asked slowly. He felt Michael sink onto the couch next to him. The black haired boy sighed, rubbing his eyes. He turned to Luke, taking the cigarette from him and placing it between his own lips.

He sighed again, before speaking. ''I probably have around two months. Or less.'' Luke gasped. ''It's no longer brain tumor. They got that out, but my left lung is, well it's not good. They wanted to transplant, but, you know me.'' he finished, wrapping a hand around Luke who was already crying.

Silence

Silence

Silence

''Don't cry, babe.'' Michael whispered slowly. Luke grithed his teeth, shaking his blonde head angrily.

''You're my boyfriend and I'll cry if I want to.'' he explained, burrying his head into Michaels chest, listening to his breathing, hearing how broken it sounded. Currently it all sounded broken. Everything surrounding the two of them.

[ a) mikey got hurt my poor baby.

b) shamefull self-promo, two new stories, Pity Party [cashton] - In which no one appeared on Calums birthday party accept for his imaginary friend Ashton and the boy starts killing everyone who didn't show up.

and Birthing Addicts [muke] - Michael smoked, drinked, drugged himself and was addictive, Luke was only addictive to Michael.

c) what do you think will happen in here? I'm sorry for not updating, i'm kinda in a fight with my bf bc i'm not fine at all and keep lying to him. so this is a filler chapter.

also, you have a character ask on the previous chapter. :) ]