When souls burn with desire, with a drink at night
[lovercase intented. kinda, sorta smut warning!]

"michael?" luke called. he could hear michael run and stumble on his way. the blonde let out a soft but somehow sad chuckle. the older boy sat down next to the blonde.
"yeah, babe?" he asked. luke turned his body towards michael and pushed his glasses higher on the bridge of his button nose.
"i really want to prove you my love." he placed a hand on michaels cheek. he already knew where to find it. "i want you to know. to understand." he leaned onto michael, stradling him down on the couch. the kiss was passionate, filled with desire. michael slipped his tounge into lukes mouth exploring it.
at the same moment luke was palming the older one through his anyway tight jeans. míchael moaned, suddendly picking luke up, who had wrapped his legs around michaels waist. their lips were stíll together as they smiled in the kiss.
soon enough they were on the bed, struggling to take their clothes off. michael took of lukes glasses before tugging his shirt of. luke moaned loudly which made michael smiled softly. they quickly removed both of their jeans, leaving them just in boxers. they were both panting, while michael tugged the edge of lukes boxers.

''eager much, babe?'' luke chuckled. michael smiled, leaning his lips onto lukes jaw, leaving soft kisses all the way his neck, where he sucked in the skin, leaving the marks. luke was moaning loudly, tugging at michaels hair, while the boxers ended up in the pile of removed clothes as well.

''want me to prep you?'' michael asked onto lukes ear, his warm breath tickling. luke nodded while michael got lube from a drawer. he entered with one finger, moving slowly, adding the second one while luke moaned his name, the third at last, as luke tugged on his soft hair. ''are you ready?'' he asked the blonde who nodded eagerly. he lined his tip against lukes enterance. he finally entered and luke let out a piercing scream. michael kissed the blonde slopily as he moaned. luke trailed down michaels body, breathing heavily.
"t-the only f-flaw, y-you are f-flawless." he muttered heavily against michaels porcelain skin. "fast-er" luke begged. michael did as told, moving faster inside of luke who moaned.
luke pumped his own member as michael kissed his body sloppily.
"shit, baby, i'm gonna come." the older one said. luke moaned, pleased, muttering a simple me too to him. michael came as did luke, pulling out right after he did. he desposed the condom and turned to luke, wrapping his arms around him. "you're a doll, you are flawless." he breathed out. luke let out a soft chuckle, kissing the tip of michaels nose and going to sleep.

[the story reached 1k so a smut thing, yay! thank you all sfm! ily all, you are flawless.
lue]