Day 4: Raining/sharing a bed

uhm uhm uhm nobodys pov

It was a rainy day and SUNNY had been visiting Faraway Town for the weekend, more specifically KELS house. Today had been the first day he came over, and it was the first time he came over since he moved a few months ago. SUNNY and KEL had been semi arguing over who would get the floor and who would get the bed, KEL offering the bed to SUNNY multiple times, but SUNNY denying it and saying he would sleep on the floor. At one point in the argument KEL had said they could both sleep on the floor, but SUNNY disagreed.

SUNNY finally let out a sigh, "KEL, how about.." he was about to continue, but blushed alittle at the idea, i mean.. they had been dating for around a month, it wouldnt be that weird, right? "How about we just share the bed?" SUNNY finally continued, KEL mouthing out a silent 'oh yeah'. "Ha- why didnt we just think about that before-- would there be enough room tho?" He asked, looking at the bed, it was pretty thin for a bed, but if they were close together, it would work. SUNNY silently nodded, and KEL sat on the bed.

"Are we already going to sleep tho? its only 9." SUNNY questioned, KEL yawned and nodded, he had already been tired for awhile. "Yeah, im tired.. or i mean atleast im gonna go to bed, you can stay up later if you wanna" KEL answered, and the other boy shrugged and sat down too.

After a few minutes of silence, the sound of the rain getting louder broke it. "Jesus, how hard is it gonna rain?" SUNNY said, and leaned back onto the wall alittle, partly laying down but partly sitting up. "No idea.. it was peaceful before but, now its just kinda annoying." KEL answered, SUNNY nodding in agreement. KEL seemed to suddenly have a thought, because his head perked up, "Remember when we were kids and whenever it was raining we would play outside?" KEL grinned, SUNNY slightly nodding. "Oh yeah, but then i almost got struck by lightning that one time, heh.." KEL continued, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah.. I miss those times." SUNNY looked down, remembering the past upset him most of the time. It reminded him of.. suddenly, SUNNY was brought out of his thoughts by being pulled down, looking up and realizing KEL had brought him closer to his chest, and yawned again. "Im tired.." KEL whined again, and SUNNY let out a small chuckle. 

As sunny was about to wrap one of his arms around the taller boy, he heard snoring. He looked up and saw KEL already fast asleep.. he always was a fast sleeper. SUNNY smiled alittle and eventually drifted off to sleep with his boyfriend.

(469 words lolol

ngl this was the easiest chapter to do out of all of these so far, and i was gonna add more to it but i decided not to because i dont rly feel like it lmao

anywayysss, tschüss lol)