Day 5: first kiss

ok ok so bare with me here but pretend they didnt kiss in like day 3 i tihnk i have an idea and this is kinda gonna be a continuation from day 3 so yeah just pretend they didnt kiss

The two boys had been walking home from the school dance, and as they got to their homes, SUNNY suddenly stopped walking. He looked like he had something to say, but didnt want to say it- or more like, he was afraid too. "are you alright?" KEL asked, tilting his head slightly. "KEL.. I think theres something i need to tell you." SUNNY said, but he was slightly whispering. KEL grinned, "What is it?" SUNNY looked down, his ears turning red even at the thought of telling him what he was going to. "I.." SUNNY didnt finish, "You can tell me anything, SUNNY, whats up?"

"I.. I.."

"I think... I think i love you.."

"Aww, i- wait, what?" KEL immediately interrupted himself, not understanding at first, and then turned just about as red as a tomato. "huh you whathshd you like nmfe li-" KEL was speaking both words and giberish at the same time, "Im sorry." SUNNY stated and walked over to his house, and opened the door. "N-No wait--" KEL tried stopping him but he already went back into his house. "--shit.." KEL sighed, he could tell him tomorrow, if he'll come out that is.

It was the next day, to be more specific sunday(i think i forgor). KEL was knocking on SUNNYS door, hoping he would come out so he could talk with him about yesterday. After around 8 minutes of him constantly knocking, his fist got tired and he got the thought of just coming in- but wouldnt that be wrong? but then again, hes had to do it multiple times just to get him out, so it probably wouldnt be that bad. He twisted the doorknob but it was locked, something he had figured out tho is that they leave a spare key under their doormat, so he lifted it up and grabbed the key.

He opened SUNNYS door and walked inside, and walked up the stairs. He knocked on SUNNYS bedroom door and called his name out, and there wasnt a responce. He opened the door and saw him asleep, "oh, that explains why.." He mumbled to himself and sat on the edge of the bed,(it caused alittle more impact then it meant to tho) It was silent for a few moments before KEL broke it, "Theres so much i wanna tell you, but im too scared to tell you.. i wanna tell you everything but thatd technically be talking to myself, heh.. its just so hard to keep in. i guess your asleep and all but.." he paused, "i dont know, even tho im the only one that would know about it, it feels weird to talk to myself- or talk to you right now since your asleep. i just, its been hard to think about anything except what you said yesterday, and im scared to tell you that i love you too, i dont know why.. i shouldnt feel scared but—" he sighed, "i dunno.. the truth is, ive liked you since we were like.. 11? 12? im not sure at this point, and-" before he could finish his sentence, he felt lips on his, he hadnt realized that SUNNY had been awake the whole time, since hes always been a very light sleeper. After the reality of what happened set in, he kissed back, but after a few seconds they pulled away for air. "S-SUNNY?.." KEL was blushing, hard, with his eyes wide.

SUNNY had been blushing as well, and was looking off to the side, "Sorry." He mumbled, "no- no, its fine!— i uh.. liked it.." KEL whispered the last part and gulped, things had gotten really awkward. "what does this make us?" SUNNY asked, looking up at KEL. "i mean, are we dating now?" he continued,  KEL shrugged, "if.. if you wanna be.." he answered, and SUNNY nodded.

hi uh idk what else to add, ALSO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE I FELL ASLEEP FOR AWHILE AGAIN
also this is like rly all over the place so sorry its kinda weird uhm
ok so uhhh anyway tschüss and goodnight🫶🫶