Day 6: angst

BAD ENDING SPOILERSSSS also this might be short? idk yet (ALSO SEMI DESCRIPTIVE GORE TW, SO UHM ILL PUT WHERE THATS AT AND THEN PUT A SMALL SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED BASICALLY)

Sobs from multiple voices could be heard, and a rose dropped atop dirt, which was under a tombstone. KEL had a stoic expression on his face, and his face had been red from crying. He stared at the tombstone, that of which belonged to KELS bestfriend, SUNNY.

Sunny ******
19**-2004

If only KEL had checked on SUNNY sooner, he wouldnt be here right now.

a few days earlier..

BASIL and SUNNY had been in the hospital from a fight they had, in which SUNNY had lost his eye. BASIL had ended up confessing the truth, (since sunny wasnt there) and KEL had needed some air, or some time to process everything he had just heard. KEL pressed on the button to go down to the bottom floor and the elevator doors closed. He tapped his foot, still in shock from what had happened. The elevator finally dinged and the doors opened, and KEL muttered out a quiet "finally..". He opened the doors to exit the building, and walked over to a wall next to the door and sat down. He looked around a little, to understand his surroundings abit more, and thats when his eyes finally layed on..

(kinda descriptive gore tw here)

Sunny. or, more like what had remained of him. Blood was splattered everywhere around him, black hair also layed on the ground, being soaked in the red liquid that surrounded him. his skull was crushed in, and every bone that remained was broken.

(Tw ends here, basically all that happened was kel saw sunnys dead body idk)

KEL stood up, eyes widened and his body was shaking. this had to be a dream, right?
He pinched himself, this was real, this wasnt a dream. He started sobbing and ran over to what used to be SUNNY, sitting down next to him. "No.." He managed to choke out, it was hardly audible from how hard he had been sobbing. "This.. c-cant be real.." he muttered, before hearing light foot steps from behind him, "KEL? HERO sent me to check on you because you were taking so long." AUBREY said, she was still shaken up from ehat had been revealed a few minutes earlier. "KEL?" She walked over and looked over his shoulder, before tensing up immediately. "w...what the fuck?.." AUBREYS eyes were widened as well, tears beginning to appear in her eyes. She suddenly felt the urge to puke at the sight, and ran to nearby bushes to release said urge.

thats what lead them infront of a grave next to the one of SUNNYS sibling. AUBREY was standing next to KEL, sobbing into his shoulder. KEL had the urge to cry, but tears wouldnt come out. "Why does this keep happening to us?!" AUBREY cried. would they really never get a happy ending?

(muhahaha cry bitches
i had other ideas for this but that would turn into fluff and im feeling mean today
ok anyway im gonna go play hatsune miku colorful stage so tschüss)