Not Going To Work? Yes.

(Wilhemina Venable)

:What would happened if you stayed with Wilhemina Venable when your co-workers purposely switched the file with an error one right before you were supposedly go to a party? Will feelings bloom or it stays as a fantasy?

‐----------

There's a party in Kineros for having a succesful business partnership with another company. But the world seems to hate you as you made a mistake a minute before everyone will go to the venue.

Your 'friends' intentionally made an error to the files you bought to Ms. Venable. Now, you're standing at her desk not knowing what to do while she's talking about how incompetent you are when the truth is, you already knew who did this because the version you made is inside your computer. I'm too tired to explain, she won't believe me anyway.

The heavy feeling inside you grew more as the time went on. "Are you even listening!", she shouted bringing you back to reality. Your head moved to her position and just stared directly to her eyes deciding if you're going to apologize or to say the truth.

------

You just wanted to cry. Everything they say pierced through your heart but you can't let your guard down as you're still in the office working for the files you basically 'made an error' and besides, Ms. Venable is looking at you the whole time everytime there's a message about you in the group chat.

You tried to blink the tears already forming in your eyes and continue to type, your fingers hastily pushing the keyboards making loud noises. Good thing these walls are soundproof.

A noise came out from your phone. You knew that if you will look at the new mesages, you will instantly cry on the spot. But you did, you enjoyed the feeling of being hurt because you will finish whatever you're currently doing. I know, I'm crazy

"Bea, you could get fired for that!"

"I know, that's why I'm saying these now because I already found a company few months ago"

"Damn, you're hiding a lot"

"I can't believe I survived having (y/n) at the office, you're ridiculously annoying and always so quiet you don't even know if she's still here"

Thats it, you stopped whatever you're doing and scrolled all the way through all the messages earlier. Things about you being quiet, annoying and basically in general was all you can see in the entire group chat. You can't help but to feel embarrased not because they're saying things about you but knowing that Ms. Venable seen all of it makes you wanna dissapear.

You sighed as you decided to finish the work but you're already at the last part and just a click away. Great, now what do I do.

The world has definitely a plan made just for you. As you type the last word, Bea send a message about the error version of the file.

"I bet (y/n) didn't even bother to tell Ms. Venable that we are the one who switched and gave the error version even though she already knew about that. Maybe she's tired she won't be believed by the Purple Dragon"

A sudden burst of nervousness filled your entire body and your eyes widen about the chat. Quickly turning your head to Ms Venable office, but she is already looking at you with shocked eyes. She stood up so fast and in a matter of second she's already in front of you.

"You did what?", she almost shouted but tried to keep herself collected.

You didn't answer and just looked at her. "Why would you do that? Oh, so you think I wouldn't believe you if you told me about what they did? What am I, dumb?", she fired back angrily.