extra I

Dear Y/N,

Remember when you asked me about Mona? That was just a rumor hahaha. I know you were jealous, you can't deny that.

Seriously you were jealous weren't you? You were, you can't deny that now.

But nevertheless, how are you? How have you been? As usual, I miss you.

Kuni says hi to you, she keeps rubbing my leg it's kinda tickling. She misses you, that's what it means.

Ei also says hi, we're slowly becoming close again. The two miss you, and of course Kazuha missed you the most.

We're still on bad terms but it's alright, he's having fun in life currently and I'm glad that he's happy.

Ei, Kuni, Nahida, Mona, Kazuha, and the others miss you. Including me. Nahida doesn't know you well, but I know she cares enough to miss you.

I hope you're doing alright there, and I hope you find the person that will stay with you till the very end, the person that will love you eternally. Cause that person is just not me.

Sucks to be me I know, but I love you, and I hope you love me too.( Even if it was clear that you gave up on loving me )

I swear to the archons if you're not really dead, I will literally come for you. (In a good way)

Goodbye for now, my love.

Lovingly yours
-Raiden Kunikuzushi