unsent 1

Dear Kuni,

I feel like giving up, I've always felt like giving up in life.. but ever since you entered and walked in my life, I've never even thought of it.

You brought the light that was missing from the void of darkness in my heart, you made me find myself, fully.

I couldn't help but want to cherish you and hold you forever, I really felt alive for the first time in my life, and for the first time, I felt loved.

I really don't want to blame myself for the end of us, but who else am I supposed to blame? I don't want to blame you, 'cause once I do, I'm afraid I might end up completely forgetting you.

When I lost you, I lost a big part of myself, and I felt like my whole body just tore off my head.

I didn't know how to feel, sad? Happy? Angry? Guilty? I was so overwhelmed. I thought: "Maybe this is just a joke! He'll come back anyway."

And when you didn't, that's when I started blaming myself. But now, who cares? I'm dying for fuck's sake and I didn't even get to live my life to the fullest extent.

Maybe I didn't, but I don't get to end my life with you, and that's what hurts me the most.

Scaramouche, I will always love you, no matter what.

With utmost love,
-Y/N

The note in the envelope:

"How many letters so far?  I'm probably not sending you this.. love you."

A/N
Yo wsp.. I'M GONNA REWRITE THE CHAPTERS FROM TIME TO TIME SO IF YOU GUYS SEE UPDATES FROM PAST CHAPTERS, CHECK IT OUT CUZ I FR BE CHANGING A SHIT TON OF PARTS.

As requested, your wish is always my command, I will publish the unsent letters... But expect slow updates!