Chapter 4

Once they arrived at the park Seokjin took off running. Moonbyul and Solar sat down on the bench watching him. Solar gripped on Moons leash to make sure Moon doesn't take off. Moonbyul looked around but her eyes were glued directly onto her son. Moonbyul noticed people staring at her which made her smirk. Yongsun was in her phone scrolling and noticed she has let go of Moonbyul leash. As soon as she did Moon ran towards a guy and carefully placed a knife on the guys neck.

Moonbyul:If I ever catch you around my son again I will kill you. You better walk away now.

Yongsun(immediately grabs Moonbyul leash):Moon. Come on. He already pissed himself.

Moon(immediately gets off him):Sorry. I was just trying to protect our son. (Looks at Seokjin and smiles)

Solar(Pulls Moonbyul close to her):Stay close please.

Moonbyul:Okay. I will.

Solar(looks at Seokjin and smiles):Moon. Would you ever want another kid?

Moon:No. Seokjin is all I need.

Solar:Have you ever though about maybe he would want a sibling?

Moonbyul:Are you saying this because you want a kid or you just want to have sex with me?

Solar:I'm not kidding Moonbyul. Look at him. He's just sitting there not interacting with the other kids. He didn't seem happy at all.

Yongsun got up and walked to Seokjin still holding Moons leash.

Seokjin:I'm okay. I'm just enjoying my book.

Solar:Don't you think you should interact with the other kids?

Seokjin:I'm too scared to. My mom said they are evil like dad. I shouldn't talk to them and keep my distance.

Solar:Not all kids are like that Seokjin. There a group of kids over there your age who wants to play with you. Just try to approach them okay?

Seokjin:I did try. They're parents told them not to talk to me because of my dad. I don't have any friends because of my father. (Closes book) I won't have friends or a girlfriend because they all are terrified of him. So please don't try to act like my mom in this situation because the truth is you just want to use us to make your Doctor career a perfect score. Now just let me finish this book in peace.

Solar went quick and so did Moonbyul. They both looked at the kids the parents then at Seokjin. Moonbyul grabbed Seokjin by his shirt and gently pressed two fingers against Seokjin neck. She gently removed a small chip from his neck and destroyed it. Seokjin eyes immediately filled with tears not meaning what he said nor how he even said it.

Moonbyul:We knew it wasn't you so don't worry it's okay. Don't cry go enjoy yourself okay?

Solar:Plus I really don't care about my doctor job. Now go have fun.

Seokjin:Ms.Yongsun I don't mind you being my mother I didn't mean what I said a few minutes ago. I don't know where that came from.

Solar(turns red):It's okay go enjoy yourself. Go make some friends. We'll talk with the parents.

Seokjin approached the kids again and they started to play with him. One the parents dad pushed Seokjin away from there daughter and her friend. Seokjin looked at the dad scared was too scared to stand up. Moonbyul and Solar approached Seokjin and helped him up. Seokjin grew angry and pushed the dad hard. The dad was pushed backed a little bit laughed at him. Seokjin eyes filled with tears as he ran into Solar arms. Moonbyul walked up to the dad not breaking eye contact. The dad was scared not knowing he just pushed the child of the most dangerous person in the world.