Chapter 5

A few weeks later

Solar:How did go at your first day of online school?

Seokjin:It was good. Yoongi and Jhope are in the same class as me!

Solar:I'm glad your making friends. Maybe you'll get a girlfriend when you get older Or boyfriend. So what did you learn?

Seokjin(shows Solar his notes): Not everyone is what they seem. It crazy how we learn different from planet earth.

Solar(softly chuckles):We're just like planet earth we just have powers here.

Seokjin:I learned maths and science. Can you help me with my math homework?

Solar:Of course.

Solar helped Seokjin with his work and felt someone watching her. She looked up and saw Moonbyul watching her. Solar knew Moonbyul still had the urge to kill her.

Solar:Seokjin since it's you and I wanted to ask you something.

Seokjin:Ne?

Solar:Would you ever want a sibling?

Seokjin:I've always wanted a twin sister. Maybe you and Appa can adopt one or have a baby. Dad can use his powers.

Solar:Are you sure you want a sibling?

Moonbyul at high speed grabbed Yongsun and pinned her against the wall. Moon hand her arm pressed against Solar neck. One of the guards aimed his gun and shot Moonbyul and the neck. It didn't fazed her.

Moonbyul:You lied to me! You said they didn't know about this place! You put me and my son in a dangerous home! I should fucking kill you!

Moonbyul blacked out and started to choke Yongsun. Yongsun immediately placed her hand on top on Moons trying to stop her. The guard shot again but it didn't work. Yongsun held her hand to stop the guard from approaching. The guard didn't listen and ran towards Moonbyul and stabbed a dart in her neck three times. Seokjin ran to his dad and gently took her off of Yongsun. Yongsun caught her breath and looked at Seokjin who was holding Moonbyul hand. Moonbyul wasn't breathing. Seokjin remove the darts out of Moon and covered the holes. Seokjin slow removed his hand and saw that the holes were held. Moonbyul open her eyes but she couldn't move.

Yongsun:What the fuck did you do?! I had her under control. Moonbyul isn't some animal you know! Moonbyul are you okay?

Moon:Yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry for choking you.

Yongsun:I'm fine it's okay. Can you move?

Guard:Of not it will take hours before she can babe. I miss you please stop doing this.

Seokjin(grabs a knife and runs to the guard):You hurt my father!!

Before Seokjin could stab him Moonbyul got up and grabbed Seokjin stopping him from getting hurt. Moon took the knife and just held Seokjin to her. Yongsun grabbed the knife and stabbed her ex in the neck then the heart.

Yongsun:I meant what I said, trespass onto my property and I'll kill you.

Solar licked the blood off her hand and fingers before taking the body and feeding it to her dogs. Solar came back and Moonbyul was still holding her son. Seokjin didn't want to leave Moonbyul at all.

Yongsun:Moonbyul I would never put you and your son in harms way. Please believe me.

Moonbyul:You said you wanted a twin sister right?