Chapter 9

Months Later

Moonbyul remember everything Yongsun said about married and kids. One thing still ran across Moonbyul mind. How would Yongsun like to be proposed to? Moonbyul got curious and headed towards Yongsun.

Moonbyul:Baby?

Solar:Glad your in here. Can I give you a should massage please? Also Irene said she can watch the twins this weekend.

Moon:Sure and that's great. There something I wanted to ask you.

Solar(stares massaging Moons shoulder):What is it?

Moon(starts enjoying the massage):Mm what now?

Solar:What we're you going to ask me?

Moonbyul:How would you like to be proposed to?

Solar:Never thought about it. Maybe have the whole day just us two and at the end of the day pop the question. I don't know. I never really thought about it being fancy or not fancy. I just really wanna be

Moonbyul:Married with a family business if not go on tour with your family. Got it.

Solar:You remembered?

Moonbyul:Of course.

Solar(whispers in Moons ear):That's turning me on even more.

Solar kept massaging Moon shoulders for a bit before leaning down sliding her hand down Moonbyul chest. Solar started to kiss Moonbyul neck while leaving hickies all over. Moonbyul but her bottom lip and turned to face Solar.

Moon:You should be really careful trying to turn me on.

Solar:I know it's a dangerous game and I love it.

Moonbyul:Is the kids asleep?

Solar(chuckles and wraps her arms around Moons neck):Nope which means nothing for you. (Kisses Moon)

Moonbyul(kisses back but pouts):I don't like it when you do that. Why is that?

Solar:You still have so much to learn. It's called teasing. You've done it to me before. Now come on let's go join the kids.

Moonbyul:Not even a taste?

Solar(Turns red):We have to get the kids ready for our dinner reservation baby.

Moonbyul:You know they can dress themselves right?

Solar:I know but Jisoo loves it when I help her.

Moonbyul:Come on just a little.

Solar:Your so horny. (Gets up and closes the door) I'll do something you just sit there.

Moonbyul looked at Solar while watching her. Solar pulled down Moonbyul boxers and slowly pulled out Moonbyul member. Solar slowly put Moonbyul member in her mouth and started sucking the tip. Moonbyul leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Moonbyul placed her hand on top of Solar head as Solar started to deepthroat Moon. Moonbyul cussed under her breath while cumming into Solar mouth. South swallowed every inch before looking at Moonbyul. Moonbyul kissesd Solar and stood up. The kids knocked on the door causing Solar to giggle while Moonbyul was putting on her black jeans and grabbed her hat.

At the dinner

Moonbyul Solar and the kids sat at the table and order their drinks and food. While waiting for the food the group got Mozzarella cheese sticks and some bread while waiting. Moonbyul looked around and noticed people staring really hard at her. Moonbyul gently pulled her hat down to cover her face but it was no use. Some people were even taking videos and pictures of Moonbyul. Solar noticed and waved the waitress over. They got a rooftop seating and no one was paying them any attention since that's where the rich people eat. Solar noticed that Seokjin looked a little sad and just started at food. He wanted to eat it but deep down his mother words was bothering him. Moonbyul noticed and grabbed the bread. Seokjin watched as Moonbyul shoved the bread in her mouth and laughed. Seokjin smiled and did the same. Moonbyul smiled and kissed her son head. Jisoo was eating the cheese sticks since it was her favorite. Once the food arrived everyone started to eat except Seokjin. Moonbyul felt bad and stop eating.