Chapter 7

Solar:Hm? What's going on?

Moonbyul immediately hugged Irene's friend.

Moonbyul:Dude! It been years!

?:Moonstar!! Haven't seen you since your mom passed. I'm sorry about that.

Moonbyul:It's okay. It's been years Kang Seulgi.

Seulgi:Indeed. They finally let you out?

Moonbyul:Its all because of Doctor Yongsun.

Seulgi:Ahhh! The twins is this them?! Hiii you can call me monkey (smiles)

Seokjin:Hiii. I'm Kim Seokjin

Jisoo:Hii I'm Kim Jisoo.

Seulgi:I'm jealous I'm how beautiful and handsome you both are.

Seokjin:I'm WWH.You know.

Jisoo:Seokjin he didn't know what that means.

Seokjin:World-Wide-Handsome. Thank you.

Jisoo(Rolls her eyes but lands her eyes on someone and mumbles):Waa yeppeuda.

Seokjin:Jinjja who?!

Jisoo:N-no one. Appa are they joining us? You picked a big table.

Moonbyul:Ne.

Irene:So your Patient 444 right aka Moonbyul. Hm, you don't see what the news said.

Moonbyul:Like I said I'm different.

Jisoo(still staring at a girl):Jinjja yeppeuda.

Moon(Looks at Jisoo):Hm who?

Jisoo(looks at the menu):No one.

Irene:Why this place?

Solar:Moonbyuls childhood.

Seulgi:Mine too. I love it!

Solar:Irene so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime again. I know I've been busy but I do make my own schedule.

Moonbyul(feeling a little weird):Y-Yongsun.

Irene:We should. I miss us shopping together.

Moonbyul(feels pressure):Yongsun...

Yongsun:Maybe we should get our hair and nails done. (Places hand on Moonbyuls thigh and slowly rubs her thigh)

Irene:I would love that.

Moon(starts feeling more weird):Fuck it.

Moonbyul got up and looked around before walking. She leaned against the wall walking toward the back and felt something grab her. Yongsun gripped on Moonbyul leash but the leash wasn't on Moonbyul anymore. Moonbyul came back from out the room covered in red. Moonbyul looked at her stomach knowing she was stabbed. Solar was left speechless on what was going on. Seulgi ran to Moonbyul and carried her to the car.

Seulgi:Met us at that empty field down the street okay?

They all arrived at the field and Moonbyul finally grasped for air. She lifted her shirt and saw the scars was gone. Moonbyul looked around and saw Yongsun next to her. Moonbyul immediately laid her head on Yongsun lap feeling better.