Chapter 6

Moonbyul fell asleep during the second movie. Solar noticed and smiled. The kids laid in the middle while Solar and Moonbyul was on the outside. The next morning Moonbyul was still asleep but Solar woke up early and woke the kids up and got them ready for school. Moonbyul immediately woke up and helped Yongsun. Moonbyul opened the door to the room and help set them up. After they joined their class Moonbyul gently closed the door after giving the kids their breakfast. Yongsun was shocked to see Moonbyul up this early knowing she would be asleep.

Moonbyul:What happened to you working at the hospital?

Yongsun:Again? Moonbyul I took a special job which is to tame you. People are still scared of you. (Crosses arms)

Moon:Good keep it that way. I can protect you and our kids. People will be scared of me even when I'm doing good. They're not my priority. You all are. Do you understand me? Don't stress yourself out to change me when that will not happen unless I change myself. Do I make myself clear?

Yongsun:Y-yes. (Looks at Moonbyul)

Moonbyul:I was serious about what I said last night. I want to know more about you doctor. As of right now all I know is (gets close to Solar)

Solar(stares at Moonbyul backing into a wall)

Moon:My body is craving you so badly all of a sudden and I don't understand why. My hormones go crazy around you. All I wanna do is rip your clothes and destroy your body making you weak. I want to destroy to the point you can't walk. My mind is filled with all these dirty thoughts. Your body is calling mine and I can feel it. I want to feel your skin against mine. Your wetness all over me. That's what I'm craving. (Takes a deep breathe and stares at Yongsun) I meant that.

Solar(Flustered):M-moon. W-where did that come from?

Moonbyul(smirks and starts kissing Solar neck):Like I said. I'm hungry for you.

Moonbyul lips attacked Yongsuns neck leaving purple hickies all over her. Yongsun gently moaned covering her mouth so the twins wouldn't hear her. Moonbyul noticed and picked her up. Moonbyul carried Yongsun into the room not breaking the kiss. Moonbyul closed the door and carefully put Yongsun on the bed still not breaking the kiss. Yongsun let a few moans before covering her mouth again. Moonbyul grabbed Yongsun hands and pinned them above her head.

Moonbyul:I want to hear you please.

Yongsun:I can't be too loud Moon. The kids are in class. Just because the door is closed doesn't mean that can't keep the sounds from coming out.

Moon:I'll just make it soundproof.

Solar:Moonbyul I s- f-fuck...

Moonbyul shoved herself inside of Yongsun and started to do deep strokes. Yongsun took a deep breath before closing her eyes to feel more pleasure. Moonbyul let go of Yongsun arms and started to pound Yongsun after hearing the kids finishing their breakfast. Yongsun moans became slightly louder so Moon gently held her hand up to make the room soundproof. Moonbyul didn't know she was fucking Yongsun real deep hitting her gspot. Yongsun gripped on the bedsheets before scratching up Moons back. Moonbyul felt Yongsun walls tighten on her dick causing Moonbyul to do sloppy strokes. Solar immediately came while moaning Moonbyuls name and cussing under her breath. Moonbyul pulled out and came into Solars mouth. She swallowed every last bit and started to kiss Moonbyul. Yongsun phone started to ring causing Moonbyul to jump and cover her eyes. Yongsun hopped up and turned off the ringer before looking at Moonbyul.

Moonbyul:Fuck was that?!

Solar:It's a phone. Remember we brought our son one. You don't have one do you?