Final Chapter

Years Later

Moonsun got married on a beach while Seokjin and Jisoo became popular in a kpop band group. Jisoo became part of a girl group called Blackpink while Seokjin become part of boy band group called BTS. Moonbyul and Yongsun started there own group called Mamamoo which two of there friends join Wheein and Hwasa who are also together. The group met outside and went out to eat.

Hwasa:So I see your kids doing well.

Solar:Yes they are. I'm really happy for them.

Wheein:Me too. Knowing the hell you two went through is crazy.

Hwasa:Seeing Moonbyul change really affected this place differently.

Solar:Finally people are seeing who he really is and I'm fucking love it.

Wheein:You okay Moon?

Moonbyul:Yes.

Solar:Something on your mind?

Moonbyul:I want to get you pregnant this time.

Wheein(chokes on drink):Whoa.

Hwasa(Eyes widen):Aye yo!

Solar:You two cut it out. Moonbyul are you sure?

Moonbyul:Please let me plant my seeds in you.

Solar(blushes):Right now?

Moonbyul:Yes. I could bust right now.

Solar(turns red):We should um go. (Stands up) We'll meet you two at practice tonight?

Moonbyul:Wait I can get you pregnant for real?

Wheein:Maybe you two should wait until we blow over like worldwide.

Moonbyul(Sighs):Wheein-ah we already are.

Hwasa:Yea babe we are.

Wheein:I mean after our comeback. Please just wait until after the comeback.

Hwasa:Just case you faint Unnie you two should wait.

Moonbyul:So we can't have sex either?! (Groans out of anger and walks away)

Solar(chuckles):I promise I'm not getting pregnant tonight but I'm going to calm
Moon down.

Wheein:You can have sex though.

Solar:Oh I know. That was happening regardless.(leaves)

Solar hurried to the house where Moonbyul was laying on the bed head into the pillow before facing Yongsun. Solar climbed on top of Moonbyul and started to kiss her. Moonbyul immediately kisses back gripping her hands on Solar ass. Moonbyul started kissing Solar neck which made Solar lean her head back to give Moon more access to her neck. Moon took off Solars shirt and unhooked her bra with one hand and in one second. Solar chuckled knowing how hungry moon was for her. Solar closed her eyes and ran her hand through Moons hair. Moonbyul immediately pulled out her member while talking Solar clothes off. Moonbyul slowly took off her clothes but made sure Solar stayed on top of her. Moon slowly inserted her member inside of her causing Solar to let out a soft moan. Moonbyul wasted no time and held Solar waist and started to pound her.

Solar:Babe. F-fuck w-wait.

Moonbyul:I won't nut inside you. But fuck your so soaked.