Chaper 10

At the Beach

Moonbyul and Solar was walking on the beach to at least to relax Moonbyul aggressive mindset. Solar held Moonbyul hand and smile brightly while looking at the water. They walked towards the edge and let the ocean cover there feet. Solar smiled like a kid while looking at Moon. She touched the water and slightly flicked some water on Moonbyul. Moon flicked the water back laughing before looking up at the Moon. Moonbyul was intrigued by the moon and sound of the ocean. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Solar stood behind moon and slowly gave her a back hug. Moon kept her eyes close and was calming down. Solar gently kissed Moonbyul neck and laid her head on Moons back. Moonbyul smiled before looking at Solar.

Moon:Tomorrow let that day be all about you.

Solar:Can we head to bed now so it can start?

Moon:Yes.

Moonsun heads back to house and gets ready for bed. After showing and since they were alone they slept naked. Solar climbed on top of Moonbyul and fell asleep after second of getting comfortable.

The Next Day

Moonbyul woke up and Solar was still asleep on top of her. Moon kisses Solar head before heading downstairs. She cut on the lights and realized she didn't jump nor cover her ears. Moonbyul smiled and started to make breakfast for Yongsun. While grabbing the knife Moonbyul didn't have any thoughts about killing Yongsun just only loving her. After cooking Moon placed the food on the tray and poured Yongsun some juice. Moon headed into the room and saw Yongsun was still asleep. Moon placed the tray down off to the side and kissed Yongsun head. Yongsun smiled but wasn't getting up. Moonbyul kisses Yongsun again before kissing her neck. Yongsun giggled and finally woke up and looked at Moon.

Moonbyul:I guess your feeling refreshed after sleeping naked?

Solar:I wanted to do that for so long. Even walk around naked I've always wanted to.

Moonbyul:We'll you need to get up. (Turns on the light and gives Solar the food tray) I've made you breakfast.

Solar(shocked):Your not covering your ears. Moon look at the knife.

Moonbyul(looks at the knife then Yongsun):It's for you to cut your food since I know you don't like eating it like that.

Solar(smiles brightly):Your changing.

Moon:Shhhh don't say it.

Solar:But I love it. It's making me mmm what's the word?

Moonbyul(chuckles):Horny Hm? E-eating your food.

Solar:Okay baby.

Solar ate and washed her dishes naked of course. Moonbyul and Solar got dressed and headed out the house. Moonbyul started to drive to mall where Solar loves to shop at. The Times Square located in Seoul. Moonbyul got into the car and loaded up her GPS.

Moonbyul: 15 Yeongjung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Solar(confused):Where are we going?

Moonbyul(starts to driving smiling):You'll see.

Solar(Smiles and pulls out her vlogging camera):Can I vlog this time please baby?

Moonbyul(puts the car in autodrive):I'll think about it.

Solar(smirks);I'll change your mind(Puts the camera down)