Such an idiot

☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻
You guys ready?
Bcs I sure as hell am

I'm coming home in less than 9 hrs so here's an update. Buckle up, btw. I don't want you to fall or get a heart attack, oops 👀🙈
☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻

Everything feels hazy like I'm trapped in some kind of a daze.

I can't feel, I can't see, and my mind goes completely blank. But I smiled at how pleased I am. This is what I want; the feeling of being sent to another state out of pleasure, the overwhelming feeling of being over-stimulated, and the warm feeling of being covered and filled with cum.

Slowly, I can feel my sense again, I feel someone shaking me gently while tapping my cheek lightly, a voice came in and out, but I comprehend what it was.

"By- there? Gu- you- cess? Open- eyes. Princess, c'mon"

I slowly peeled my eyes open, seeing that everything was blurry before it slowly turns back to normal. I saw Mew's worried expression, making me smile tiredly up at him.

"Hey, Mewwie,"

"Thank fuck, you're alright. You worried me there, Gulf. I thought you were gone. You wouldn't respond to me, hell! You didn't even open your eyes" He said, pulling me close to his chest. I stayed pressed to him, listening to his calming heartbeat. I felt him peppering my head in kisses, making me smile even wider.

"Do you wanna sleep now? Or a bath first?"

"How long was I gone, Mew?"

"Ten minutes or something, I was so worried, Gulf, I thought you wouldn't come back,"

"You have nothing to worry about. You know I'll always come back,"

"That was the longest you've ever gone! You usually just out for a couple of minutes, but- but"

"Mewwie, I'm fine. I was just mind-blown. That was the best play I've ever done. I was in pure bliss that I almost forgot I had to come back,"

"I- I... didn't go too far, did I?"

"No, you would never. I trust you, I know you wouldn't."

"But- but- you were-"

"Mew, I'm fine. You just always, like always, surprise me. No one ever made me feel that way, you just knew how to please people, uh?"

"Eh, I wouldn't know. Never really done this before,"

"I would say you're lying, but you look so shocked so I believe you," I said, patting his cheeks tenderly.

"Do you wanna sleep, princess? Or a bath first?"

"Bath please,"

"Alright then, wait here yeah?" He said and I just nodded my head. He carefully slipped me off of his lap and onto the bed, smiling one more time before he disappeared to the bathroom.

I laid down on my back, staring at the ceiling, thinking back to the event minutes prior.

Should I tell him?
I'm not so sure. What if he freaks out and left? No, I definitely not ready for that. But what if he was on the same page as I am and me not telling him just gonna be another decision I regret?

Ugh, this is so frustrating. I can tell that he's not looking for someone. He clearly was with me for fuck only, what the hell am I thinking about? Why did I even let myself drown in this? Dammit, I'm such an idiot. I groaned out loud, gaining Mew's attention just as he walked back in,

"Something wrong, princess?"

"Nothing, just can't feel my limbs," I quickly lied, smiling tiredly to make it more believable.

"C' mere, I'll carry you to the bath,"

"No, Mew, you don't have to do that, I can walk just fine,"

"Sure you are. C'mere, I don't take no for an answer,"

I reluctantly sat back up, letting him cradle me into his arms. He carried me towards the connected bathroom, laying me down carefully in the bath full of warm water and vanilla bath bomb.

He got inside and sat behind me, wetting my body with his hands. I hummed at the relaxing feeling, letting him do all the job. I laid back on his chest, resting my eyes as he begins to rub my chest down to my legs.

A soft moan left my lips as his fingers started to massage my scalp. I tilted my head back, giving him a slight peck on his jawline. He scoops the water with his hands again, washing the shampoo off my hair. I just lay there, eyes resting while listening to his breathing.

"All done, princess," He said, resting his hand around my waist comfortably.

"Thank you. Do you want me to wash you too?"

"If you're not too tired,"

"Sure, turn around, please"

He swiftly did as I say, turning his body around with a soft sigh. I scoop water into my hands, carefully wetting his body before I grabbed the same shampoo. I massage his scalp gently, earning some soft moans from him. I leant my chin on his shoulder, leaving butterfly kisses all the way up to his jaw.

"You know, Mew..."

"Hm?"

"All of my life, I've been sleep-walk living. Running around the same bar I've been in, thinking to myself it won't get better. I never realised that it can be so lonely in this city, but then you appear out of the blue and it feels different when you're with me." I softly and nervously said. He kept silent, eyes stayed focused on his fingers.

"You, Mew, that's what I've been missing. I was tangled up and twisted but now all the cloud has been lifted and I feel so free, so light and so alive. I got a long-term plan with short-term fixes and a wasted heart that just eclipses, and I push my luck from trust to dust enough. I know you kept reminding me to not completely trust you yet, but one last-ditch, a new beginning. So take this heart, put yourself in it. Now before our hope is lost, my heart is here at such a cost, tell me if you wanted it at all. This surprise ending I'm depending on could be the story of another us. That time at our late-night drive, make me realise so many things. I looked at you and you were there, in the moonlight, looks just like an angel in disguise. And I just..."

I sighed out, leaning my cheek on his shoulder, my hands wrapped around his waist. A long and tense silence filled the atmosphere. My anxiousness keeps rising higher and higher as Mew stayed still at his place, not saying anything and also not hugging me back. I hugged him tighter, afraid that he'll slip through my fingers.

"Say something, please"

"Gulf, are you even aware of what you just said?"

"I did, I do. You don't feel the same, do you?" I asked, fighting back the tears that slowly brimmed in my eyes. I heard him sigh heavily before untangling my hands from his waist. I quickly looked up at him, fear mixed with sadness clearly in my eyes. He turned his body to face me, examining my expression. His gaze was so intense that it feels like he was reading my soul.

A sob left my parted lips as he still didn't say a thing. He sighed again but then got up from the bathtub, drying his body in silence before motioning me to follow him. I hesitantly did as tell, choking back the sob that desperately want to escape my lips.

I know this would happen. I know that he would reject me, but I never thought that late-night conversations could lead to this kind of complication. He dried me softly before wrapping the fluffy towel around my waist.

His hand stayed on my waist as he stared deep into my eyes. His eyes held so many emotions, making it hard for me to comprehend what he was feeling. He sighed again, before finally speaking up,

"I think it's time we have that talk,"

☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻

Oh, how I love being a tease🙈

☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻