the first betrayal

A man with dark clothes comes to the happy and peaceful server of hermitcraft but not to be one of the happy and peaceful people that live on there-

oh no no no
that would be to nice, he does that what every person does with dark clothes were no one can see your face, of course he wants to make some drama in there, but not to everyone to one of the trios that look like the happiest one.
Everyone greets him with a smile and they all get to know him but they never get to know his name, but it could be someone that we all know.
He gets comfortable with the server, no one. Notices behind the nice and sweet guy face is actually an evil person that has no heart for the people around him.
Even though he sometimes snaps at the hermits they still are nice to him and think it's just his age.
He came to the server like a month ago so let's see how it look like with him and the server.

~ ZedaphPlays POV ~

A new sweet day on hermitcraft like always I'm one of the first people awake. I look at the clock, it's 6am. SO LATE ALREADY?! I get dressed as fast as I can. I know many people would say so early but I'm a morning person and don't even need coffee to be awake and energetic. I fly over to one of my best of friends, to see if I can annoy him awake.

~ time skip ~

So we're is Impulse? Hmm... He must be arou-
"Booo!"
"Ahhh!"
I scream and all I see is a laughing Impulse Infront of me.
"Hey! That's not fair I'm to one who should scare you not you me."
"I'm sorry, but I just had to do it, it was so tempting."
He answers with a slight giggle in his voice. I just stoke my tongue out at him.
"It's alright-"
I go over to him and just hug him and he hugs back.
After some minutes we break the hug.
"Do you want something to drink?"
"No thanks, I just came to wake you up. Imma get going now."
"Yeah yeah, bye."
We wave goodbye and I fly off to my base. So what do I want to do today?
Oh! I could go to the new guy. I get my communication device out and search for the name new guy, there he is.

~ new guys POV ~

I'm planning on how I can get rid of them as my communication device pings I go check who it is. 'a new massage from ZedaphPlays' I start to get a big smile on my face. So what does he want?

<ZedaphPlays>
Hey, can I come over?

Yes that is perfect for my plan! I start to type.

<New guy>
Of course, now
or later?

<ZedaphPlays>
If you have time
than now

Yes perfect now I just need to make everything ready.

<New guy>
You can come
now

<ZedaphPlays>
On my way then :)

I close the chat put my device on the table. I go down to the basement. Where is it? There it is, a small kitchen knife, now where are the gloves? There!
I put one the glove (btw the gloves have the exact same color as his skin) put the knife in my inventory and go upstairs and go to the kitchen to make something to eat.
Like 10 mins later I hear a knock on the door.
"Who is it?"
"It's me Zedaph!"
PERFECT!
"You can come in!"
The door opens and Zedaph comes in.
"How are you my friend Zedaph?"
I say in a mysteries voice, luckily he doesn't notice it.
"I'm good, how are and what are you doing?"
He starts to ask questions. Egh! He is so annoying!
"I'm good too, just cooking, want to help?"
"More than than happy to help you."
How can someone be awake so early and have so much energy?
"Here you have a knife and can start cutting the tomatoes."
"On it"
He gets the tomatoes and starts cutting them, while I get everything else ready.