A visitor?

Joey is getting held in a cage now with a magic field around it so that he can't escape.
But onto the story.

~ ZedaphPlays POV ~

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room, Impulse sitting In front of me In a beanbag reading a book and Tango is outside gathering some crobs. 'For a long time I had a lot of thoughts going through my head many of them are if I want revenge on the hermits because they didn't believe me, Tango and Impulse or if I should take revenge on this David guy. Something else that came to my mind and I think about since I got sent to the bannedland, would I forgive the hermits if they would ask for forgiveness? It might seem easy to others but I'm not quite sure what I would do...' I shake my head to clear my mind.
"You good Love?"
Impulse looks up from his book concerned.
I look at him and nod.
"Yeah sorry... I... I was just thinking..."
I look away slightly and sigh.
"Idk I just kind of want revenge on the hermits... I was thinking about that since I got here and it just got more intense since you and Tango have arrived..."
I look back at him.
"Sorry I'm just being ridiculous-"
Tango who quietly came inside and heard everything interrupts me.
"Zed, you're not being ridiculous you actually just said what we, Impulse and I, were thinking about too"
Tango sits down next to me on the couch.
"How about we talk this out later together with Ex and Hels they probably also want to take revenge at the hermits"
He and Impulse smile warm and I can see a bit of an evil spark in their eyes.
"Yeah you're right it's better to talk about this with Held and Ex..."
I nod slowly.
"Okay I will go and talk to them to see when they have time"
I smile and stand up.
"See ya later"
I walk to the front door and walk out of our house, the hot air of the bannedland (nether) hitting my face directly. I close the front door behind me and quickly make my way to Ex and Hels, I get my netherite sword out to be able to protect myself as I have to walk by Piglins.
After a few minutes I can hear the Piglins already and I slow my steps to make them more quiet. I get past them but I get the feeling I'm being watched. I stop at a safe distance to the piglins and look around as the feeling won't stop.
"The hell?"
I mumble to myself as I cautiously continue my trio to Hels and Ex. I keep looking around but the feeling won't stop. What is there? Are the others pranking me? No. They would have already revealed themselves. Something is wrong and I know that for sure.

After almost 20 minutes I got to Hels and Ex but the feeling of getting watched won't stop. I knock on their door and wait for them to open it. After knocking once the door slowly falls open. Surprised and cautious I open the door completely and get inside, the sword still in my hands. I look around.
"Hels?! Ex?!"
I yell their names several times but they won't answer. I'm starting to freak out. This isn't normal for them. Suddenly the door falls shut and I jump surprised and turn around.

~ Tango POV ~

I sit on the couch bored out of my mind. Zedaph is away and Impulse is trying to find a way for us to grow plants here. I get a bad feeling. Zedaph should have been home already, what's taking him so long? I stand up and walk to Impulse, who is in the basement. He says it's the coldest part even though there is lava underneath the whole nether ground, but it's Impulse if anyone is able to do such a task than it's him. Without knocking on the door I just walk inside.
"Hello Impy!!"
Impulse flinches surprised and looks at me
"Hey... Could you knock the next time? You scared the hell out of me"
I look at him sheepish but also with a cheeky glimmer in my eyes
"Sorry not sorry"
I see him rolling his eyes and I chuckle. I walk over to him to see what he is doing
"Watcha working on?"
I lean against Impulse, making him almost fall over.
"Tango!"
He yelps as he almost falls but manages to catch himself. I smirk cheeky as I look up at him.
"Yes, love? I've heard my name"
I can see his glare but for my luck he is used to my antics. I get off him so he can stand normally again. I look down on his work.
"How is the work going?"
Impulse stays quiet for a moment.
"It's doing alright... Just... Not the way I want it to..."
Impulse glances at me for a moment before back down on his work
"The plants can grow but... I don't like the way it looks or is"
I playfully roll my eyes playfully.
"You perfectionist..."
I look at him and smirk.
"You know as long as it works it's good enough?"
He rolls his eyes as he leans against the wall.
"I know but I just want it like that."
I chuckle at his pout and hug him.

~ ZedaphPlays POV ~

I look around in the dark room. Slowly I walk around.
"Guys?"
I look around.
I freeze as I hear a loud thud. I turn around. There stands a figure.
"H-hello?"
I look at the person. The eyes are glowing red, they have white clothes on but other than that they look black.
"Who are you?"
I ask vary. The person stays quiet. But then... They speak... Their voice... Idk... It sounds like it has a filter that makes their voice have an echo... But also like they're a robot...
"I have a deal for you... Who I am is not important... I know your intentions but I also know you're unable to go through them..."
'how does this guy know my intentions and who even is he?... She? It? Oh idk just... Person.'
I look at the guy and gently tilt my head to the side.
"Tell me who you are. Otherwise I won't believe you or do anything with you"
I squint my eyes.
The guy laughs. The person sounds crazy while they laugh.
"If you really want to know... My name is-"

___________________________________________

Yes I will leave you guys on a cliff hanger. Tell me if you guys can guess who this person is ;⁠). And sorry that I didn't update this for a long time.

Words: 1096