back stabber

Since two days Zed is gone, Impulse and Tango don't really go outside and when they go outside it's mostly to visit each other or just to get stuff done in the shops. Other then today let's see what the day has planned for them.

~ ImpulseSV POV ~

I'm outside walking to iBuy in the shopping district sadly alone because Tango didn't feel like going outside.
Half way there I see the new guy which now everyone calls Dave, he said that that is his name. He sees me too.
"

Hello Impulse!"
He walks over to me with his ugly smile. I just stare at him.
"What do you want?"
"Why so cold?"
Now he starts to act innocent. Of course.
"So? You haven't answered my question yet."
I ask again, now I can see that he looks annoyed at me.
"I'm just asking you for help."
He whined, I roll my yellow and black eyes.
"With what?"
"I need help with some redstone."
"What do you need Redstone for?"
"I want to learn how to use redstone and I know you are pretty good at redstone so I thought, you can help me with a special farm."
I sigh.
"Fine I help you."
"Perfect now follow me."
We both fly over to somewhere were he wants to build his farm.
We land Infront of a cave.
"So you want to build it here?"
He nods
"If you are able than in the cave."
"Alright I'm just gonna see if I'm even able to build any farm in there."
I say annoyed.
"You do that."
He says while I get out a torch so I can see something in there. It looks like a really big cave, but I need to light it up as much as I can hear that here are a lot of mobs. As I go further inside I hear something behind me. I turn around and see the cave closing behind me. I run over there as fast as I can. But I'm not fast enough. I go look in my inventory for an pickaxe I found one but it's nearly broken than I hear Zombie behind me I turn around with a sword in my Hand. I manage to slaughter it. Get my pickaxe as fast as I can and start to mine whatever that is that's blocking the entrance. Let's just hope my pickaxe doesn't break.
Like an hour later I get out of there with some wounds from skeletons and zombies. I need to go back and tell X about it.

<ImpulseSV>
X we need to talk.

<Xisumavoid>
Indeed we do,
come to my base

<ImpulseSV>
Before I come to you
I need to home and
bind up my wounds

<Xisumavoid>
Wounds? Whatever
just come as fast
as you can

<ImpulseSV>
I will

~ time skip ~

I got my wounds bandaged up now fly over to X's base. I land in front of hit and knock on the door.
"Come inside!"
I hear through the door, I open it I see X sitting on a table. He shows me with one hand that I should sit infront of him.
I go over to him and sit down on the chair and X starts to talk.
"I have some questions for but my first one is, how did you get these wounds from?"
I laugh a bit. He looks at me confused
"Maybe from a fight, because I got locked in a cave from Dave."
"Interesting, you sure you didn't got this from a player?"
I look at him like he just slapped me
"What do you mean? I even have the blood of the zombies still on my sword."
"Show me."
X demands I give him the sword.
"My helmet system doesn't show me that there is blood from Zombies on it."
I look at him in disbelief.
"If you want I can bring you to the cave."
"Then go on show me."
We get our Elytras and fly over where the cave was.
But...
But...
It's gone!
"WHAT?! where is it?"
I say.
X looks at me disappointed.
"Impulse just say that you hurt Dave-"
I cut him of with a small lightning.
"If you really think I'm able to do something like this, than I can just go."
He looks at me in shock and disappointment
"You know I don't really want to do that... But you don't leave me no choice. Now go pack your stuff, give me your communication device before you go, say goodbye to everyone, because you will be banned to the nether."
I look at him. I have seen that coming before he even started that sentence.
"If that's what you want."
I turn around and fly off.

~ time skip ~

Tango helps me packing my stuff, both trying not to cry
"Impy?"
"Hmm?"
"When you see Zed, please tell him 'hello and that I love him' from me."
"I will"
We hug each other and say goodbye. I fly off to the same nether portal with that Zed left. I land there Infront of X, give him the communication device and just left with no word saying to him.
I land on the other side of the portal. I look around and see three people standing a bit more farther away. I look closely at them. I walk closer when I was close enough, I only recognize two of them Helps and Ex but who is the last one? They turn around to me, I can see the shock in the eyes of the third.
"Impy?!"
I look at him questioning than I recognize the last one, it's Zed!
"Zed?!"
I run over to him and hug him as thighs as I can.
"I missed you so much."
"I missed you too."
Look at him something is different.
"Are those new clothes?"
He starts to smile and spin around
"Yep"

"Are those new clothes?"He starts to smile and spin around"Yep"

Of course it's those clothes 😌

"You look beautiful."
He starts to blush a bit
"Thanks"
Ex and Helps walk over to us
"Looks like someone found their lover."
Now I start to get red. Hels pushed them a bit
"Exsuma shut up!"
He looks back to us
"But not gonna lie they are right, most of the time he was talking about his two lovers~"
Hels says it in tone like he is cupid. Zed turns to him and gets out a sword.
"That's it you are dead!"
He starts to attack Hels of course he blocked it with his own sword and pushed him a bit farther away from him. Zed eyes start to glow a bit red and all of the sudden Hels got a small wound on his face.
"Ow! Hey that's not fair!"
"Too bad, I turn to see if Ex would stop them, but instead was laughing their a$$ off.
"Guess the evils are not that bad like everyone says"
I whisper to myself and start to laugh too when Zed and Helps start to fun fight each other again.

___________________________________________

Two parts of the story in one day?! :O
Who would thought that?
Sorry that it is so short hopefully the next following ones are longer.
Hope you have a great day
Bye

Words: 1203