Granger Family Reunion

a/n hermione has two sisters hope and hazel. hazel is the oldest, hermione is the middle, and hope is the youngest. hazel doesn't really like hermione because she has magic. hope is quiet and more reserved, but still talks to hermione and loves watching hermione do magic.

this story takes place two years after the war. hermione and ron never kissed, and they never had feelings for each other, they've always been friends.

THIS IS THE LONGEST DRAMIONE ONE SHOT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN! IT TOOK ME DAYS TO FINISH, SO ENJOY IT <3333

"Please, Ron. I've never asked anything of you before." Hermione begged.

"Why me?" Ron complained.

"Because! Harry said no, and you're my only other friend."

"I'm sorry, Hermione. I can't. Me and Padma are going on vacation. I plan on proposing to her." Ron said, taking a sip of his tea.

"Oh, that's right. Sorry." Hermione said with a sigh.

"Why do you need someone to go with you to your family reunion, anyways? Why not just ask Ginny?" Ron asked.

"This'll be the first time I'm seeing my family in five years. And every time I go, they always judge me. Either on my appearance, or lack of a boyfriend. This year I want them to know that I do date and that I can get a boyfriend." Hermione said.

"Hermione, you shouldn't have to prove to your family that you can get a boyfriend. Not everyone finds "the one" at seventeen years old." Ron says, patting Hermione on the shoulder.

"I don't know what to do." Hermione said, banging her head on the Weasley's kitchen table.

"Why don't you ask Malfoy?" Ron said.

Hermione picked her head up and looked at him as if he was crazy. "What?"

"Why don't you ask Malfoy? You guys work together. Seems like you're becoming friends."

Hermione snorted. "You're kidding?"

"No." Ron deadpanned.

"Why would the ferret help me? And why would he want to go to a Muggle family reunion?"

"I dunno. To Harry and me, it seems like the guy likes you."

Hermione snorted again. "Definitely."

"It's worth a shot." Ron said.

"You're right. What's there to lose?"

"You embarrass yourself in front of your co-worker and then you have to see him every day after that." George says, walking into view.

"Gee, thanks, George." Hermione said.

"Just trying to lighten the mood."

Hermione looked at her watch. "He should still be at the ministry. I'll go now."

Hermione said bye to the Weasley's and disapparated.

***

"Draco!" Hermione yelled.

Draco turned. "Granger? What are you doing here, you aren't on shift?"

"I have to ask you a favor."

Draco quirked an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I need you to act as my boyfriend for a day at my family reunion." Hermione spit out.

Draco snorted into his Styrofoam tea cup. "Why do you need my help? Why not ask Potter or Weaselbee?"

"Harry has a Quidditch game that day and Ron's going on vacation with Padma."