Chapter 2

Seáns pov

While I was stuck in the void I decided to try and figure out how Anti's powers work... I was trying to work my way up to teleportation so I could get out of here but I had no idea where to start. I sat down to brainstorm, or I think I sat down, its hard to tell when everything is pitch black.

Negative thoughts soon came to me, and the only thing I can think of is how he's hurting everyone close to me....but...I didn't expect to start crying.

I honestly didn't know if Anti had ever felt anything before, I didn't really question if he even had other emotions besides anger because that's the only emotion he shows.

I decided to continue to try and use his powers, I started simple by trying to make something appear in my hand. After a few minuets of concentrating I finally made a knife appear, I dropped it out of shock.

I wasn't even thinking about a knife!! Maybe it's just what his body is use to materializing. I tried again, but this time I thought about the object I wanted, in my head like a mantra.

A few seconds later an apple appeared and my eyes widened...it worked. I smiled to myself, maybe I can get out of here faster then I thought.

Anti's pov

After dinner I went to Seáns room to think about how to hurt them... I can't just outright hurt them, they would know something was wrong. Maybe psychological torture is the way to go, but I don't have my powers....

I'll just play along until I can think of something. There was suddenly a knock on my door, "Yeah?" I called out, Henrik walked in. "Ah, thought I would find you here, I just want to do a quick check up to make sure you don't need any more supervision."

I groaned internally but nodded my head anyways, I didn't want him anywhere near me, after he was done he said everything was normal and left. I decided to try and sleep again.

- Dream -  ( !GORE! )

This time instead of a forest I woke up tied to a chair, I tried to move but I couldn't. Soon I heard his voice fill the dark room I was in.

"Aw͘ẃ̛҉w̴ ́͟tŗapped҉̡͝ ̨͘a͜͞r͏̴͝e͡ ͘͟w̛é?͜ ̴́͜W̨͘͝è͏l̷̨̛l,̷̴̧ ͡t҉h̷̨̕e͜͡r̛͞e̕͜'̛s̸̶ ̴̷͜n҉̛o͟ ̨͏̕ex̴̀͝it̕͏."

My hairs stood on end for some reason, not sure why, he suddenly appeared in front of me. I wanted to roll my eyes but seeing him in front of me made my chest tighten again. "I̢͢ h͝͝ą͢͜t́ȩ͢ ́yo̴u҉͠͠ ̶̧so ̡̛̕m͏u͝c҉͏͟h͟ ̵͝Sȩ̸̨á҉n." Wait.... shit! It's like in the other fucking dream!

He was suddenly ten times closer to me. He smirked at me and I was teleported so I was pinned on a wall, red strings connected to my wrists, ankles, and one at the base of my neck...I just scoffed.

I looked around but saw a table with various....wait...that's my fucking knife collection!! I wanted to tear this imposter to shreds. He was at the table looking the different knives over, "Li̡͜͝ḱe҉̢̀ ́͟͞m͜y͝ ̢͜c̵͏̛o̴̧l̴͠ĺ͟͠e̡ct̶̨̀i͜͠҉o͘͝҉n̶̡~" "It's not your collection." I snarled at him.

"Oò̢͢òò̀̕h̨͡ ̛́͝get̢̕͜t̨i̵̢͠n̶g͡ f̸̡eis̛̀̕ty ar҉̸̨e҉̷ ̸̀͟w͝ę͠͝?̀͝͝ ̀͝͝Tḩ͢͡at̛͘͡'s ͢á̧͝l̨w͏ą̛ỳ͜ş̛ ͝m̛͜͜o̡͞r̸̛̀e̸̡҉ ̴fư̧͜n͢~" "Fuck off!" There was suddenly a knife right next to my head in the wall.

"Yo̶u̡ w͘a͠҉ǹ̷͟n̸͟ą̸͝ s̵̡͏ay̧͡͏ ́t̶̸͢h͘a҉̴͟ţ̨͟ ag̶̴͡a̡i͝n̨̧͝?" The knife glitched back into his hand as I rolled my eyes, "Please, this is a dream, you can't do anything to me." His smirk returned and it was creepier then it was before.... "O̶h į̴͢s͜ ̧͘͝i̛t҉̷̨ ͠͠͡n̴ow? ̨͞͞T̛̀hé͠n̢̡ I͞͞҉ ͘͝bet ̷̶͢yó̶u̴ ̛wò̷n̡'̵҉͜t҉̶ f̧͝͞e̛͜͝e̶ĺ̴ ҉̡͞t̷̶̢h̢҉͡ì̧́s!̢͡͞"

He glitched in front of me and slightly pushed the blade of the knife into my upper left arm. I gasped as it actually hurt, but I've felt worse then this, so why is this stinging so fucking much!?

His smirk got wider as he very slowly dragged the knife down my arm. Blood was flowing out of my arm, it was all over the knife as well, he then brought the knife up and licked my blood off of it.

Ok, ummm I know I can be creepy, but I've never done that before. He put the knife back on the table and looked at me again, "S̴̕̕ti̕͞l͡l t̀͘h̕̕į̷nķ ̸͏I̛͞ c̀an҉'̵̕t́ ͠͝h̡̕u̧̕͡r̸͞t ̶yo̵̡̢u ̧S̀͢ę͡á͠ņ̷̕?͠" My chest tightened again, and I was finally able to identify the feeling. The feeling of fear, fuck...I'm gonna die in this dream aren't I?

I've been trying to force myself to wake up but nothing was happening, he picked up another knife and stalked towards me again. "Hm҉҉ḿ̨͏ ͢wha̴̕t҉̡ sh҉̢͝ou̢͘͢l̴d ̡͟I ̧̕d̷̕o͟ ̵n͠ȩ̵́x̴t?̡"

His eyes scanned all over me as my heart rate picked up, If this creep really thinks that I'm Seán, well I mean, I am in his body after all, then he won't stop until I'm dead. He smirked and cut the string holding my right arm, I had no idea what was happening.

"O̧̕o͞p̸s~̀ ̡̡̕L̷̡҉e͟t͘͝ ḿ͜è͘͢ fi͜x ̴̧̀th͏a̷t̸̷!" He grabbed my right arm and stretched it, he then stabbed the knife clean through my palm so it was quite literally pinning my arm. I'm trying to hold back whimpers and screams, he smirked again and the wall behind me disappeared.

I fell to my knees and quickly tried to get the knife out of my palm, he was behind me now and put the blade to my neck, I froze. "Ho̢͢͠w̢ ̡͝a̶̴̡b̛͞͞out ͜͠w̸̵̨e̵̵͞ m̀͢͞a͠͝ķ͟͠e͜͢ ̵y͞o̷̕͠u͜͝ lo͏͜͠ơk͝ l̶̛i͟ke m͏é̵͘~͟" I couldn't hold back a whimper, I've never felt anything like this before... I forced myself to wake up again.

- End of dream -

I jolted up in bed and gasped, I looked at my arm and hand...nothing. What the fuck is happening to me?