Chapter 6

Jackies Pov

I was fucking pissed! I'm going to kill Anti! I don't care if he looks like Seán right now, I want to rip him apart. I suddenly saw Seán walk in... "Where is he!!" "In̶̛ m̀y͞ ͜͞r̕o͏͞o͡m͞." I growled and ran up the stairs with a few of the others following me, I started banging on the door demanding that he comes out here.

The door didn't open so I decided to bust it down myself, I was fueled by rage right now. After punching the door a few times I heard a loud crack, I smirked and punched again, the crack got larger and larger. Finally it broke it apart and I stepped inside looking around for him, he wasn't in here.

I looked over towards the closet door and my smirk widened as I stormed over and ripped open the door to see the little shit standing there. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!"

I had fire burning in my eyes as I looked at him with full of hate. He didn't answer so I slammed my fist into the wall right next to his head, "Fucking answer me glitch bitch!!" He whimpered but I knew he was faking it, he made his eyes widen so he appeared to be scared but I know him.

He doesn't feel emotion except for hatred and sick pleasure when he hurts people. I growled at him and he tried to push me off of him but I had a strong grip on him. I was suddenly grabbed away from him and he ran, I look at who was holding me and it was Marvin. "Marvin what the FUCK!!"

Anti's pov

I have to get out of here....I ran as soon as Marvin pulled Jackie away from me. I ran downstairs and past everyone, Chase tried to grab me but I was too fast and ran out the door and into the nearby woods.

I got to clearing and sat down against a tree and pulled my knees to my chest. God I hate feeling fear....it doesn't feel good...I is this what the others feel around me?

My heart still hurt from Seán's words, I can't stay there...I felt water on my face and brought my hand up. Why is my face wet? I finally realized that they were tears....why am I crying??

Does this have to do with my heart feeling like a spear went through it? Seán's words rang in my head....

"I͢n̵ ̸͟y̕o̕͜ų͟r bo҉͟dy̴̶ ma҉̛ybe, b̵́út̸͡ ҉͢y̕o͡u͏͡ ̧͠a͢ren͢͟'͡͞t ͜in ̨̛y̵͠ou͢҉r͟ b́o̕҉dy͝ ͘̕any̶m̀̀o͞r̷e. Yoù͝'̡͟r̡e͡͠ i͜n̴ ͠m͠ine,̷́ ͞I̛ ̢̢fee͞l͟͡ è̛mo̴ti̴͘o̶n̡͞s A҉n̕t̶̶i, ̸so t͡h͢a̢t m͡ȩa̷̡ns̶̡ yo̡ų w͟iĺ͠l ̕t͜͞oo.̢̕" and,

"I s͞͏ho̴u͘ld͜ ̸̧h̷̨ąve͏ f̛͘u͜͏cki̶n҉̡g͡͏ ̀́e̛͡ra͜͞s̕ed̴ y̷̵o̢͘u ̵͢yȩ͠aŗ͟s͏̵ ͝a̶̛g̶̕ó͟. ͝Y̡̨o̕͞u̵̷ ̀̕c̸a̷̵ų̶se͏͏ ̡n͜o͜ţhi̴̕n̨͢g b̸͜u̷̢t̨ pai̧͜n ̢̡a̸͜nd̕ s͏҉uf҉̢f̶͠er̀ing҉,̸ ̧͘bú͢t ̕͠yo̴͝ù͏ ̸̷wou̴͜l̨͜d͠ǹ't͘̕ kn̶͘ow,͞ ̡͘l҉i̕͝k̶͘e͏ you ͡sa̶͟i͘͞d͡҉ ̢͘y̨̡oų ͟ca͏͝n'ţ͢ ̶f̧ee̴̡l͏̧ ̀em̸o̢̕t̀i͟o͠ns͠.̨͢ W̵͡h̴èn ͠t́͘hi͠s̶ is̡̀ ov̷͞er̷,҉҉ you w͟į́l͟l̴͠ ̴b͠͠e ͠go̶ne̢, ̕d͟e͞͠le͏̶ted f̶͝r͠o҉m̧̧ ͜exist̢̕en̴c̸͝é."

I don't want to feel like this any more, but I know better...when all of this is over and we switch back...if he doesn't kill me I'll continue to feel these stupid emotions in my own body. I could feel myself falling asleep but I didn't want to, but it was too late.

- Dream -

This dream was different from the other 2... I was back in my own body and the egos were standing in front of me. Seán was front and center...he started talking to me.

"Anti....You have caused nothing but pain and suffering to all of us. I should've done this a long long time ago." He stared at me and I felt tingly...I slowly started disappearing...no.

It hurt so much, I fell to my knees and saw my feet and legs disappearing first. I gasped and started to crawl forward. "W̸á҉i̴t!!̸̛ S͘͠t̷̢o̸͝p҉!͞!̛" I felt tears start to form in my eyes as my torso disappeared.

I looked at them, the others were smirking but Seán had no emotion on his face. My upper half started to disappear quickly...I..I don't want this! "D̷̛o̵͟n'͟͞t͠ ȩraśè ͞m͡͏e̷̡!! ͡͝Ple҉̢a̷ş͠e!!" "Too late Anti." He glared at me as I disappeared forever.

- End of Dream -

I jolted awake and gasped, I looked at myself and sighed in relief as I was still here. I hugged myself as I involuntarily sobbed out, I I....I don't want to feel that again, I I don't want to....be erased.

I can't go back, we'll switch back eventually and when we do....I won't be coming back. I felt nothing but pure fear in my dream...no my nightmare. I started thinking back to all the times I hurt and tortured them...they probably felt the same way.

Scared for their lives, scared of what I would do to them, they're right....I cause nothing but pain and suffering. When we switch back, I'll leave and never have contact with them again, I'll leave them alone.

I heard rustling coming from across the clearing, I looked up and saw Seán standing there. I gasped and stood up quickly, I tried to run deeper into the woods but he popped up in front of me, I started backing up away from him.

"Se Seán..." I whimpered out, "A̸̧n̨̛t͘͞i҉͘ c͝͞o̵mȩ ̢b̢̛ą̀c͘k ͘͡ţ̛o͢͠ t̸͟h̕e ͞h̵ou͘s͘͜ę̧.͟" I shook my head. "I'm not going back...ever. Once we switch back, I'll leave you guys alone. I mean it. You won't ever have to see me again."

Tears started rolling down my face. "À́n̛t̡i͝ y̷o҉u̷ ̶͢cań͟'t̕ ͠j͘͜us̵̢t̵̨ le̵͡ave̷͢.͡.̕.̀͏" "Look...I I'm sorry, I really am....I don't want to be erased. Just let me leave and I'll never bother you guys again."

Seán's pov

I was sitting on the couch when Anti came running down and ran past me, Chase tried to grab him but he was too fast. I had calmed down since I last talked to Anti...I remember what I had said and regret ever saying it.

I was just so fucking angry and I let that anger win...about a half hour later Jackie was calmed down a little bit and we're trying to figure where Anti went.

I focused and used my powers to teleport close to him, I heard a faint sob and made my way over to where I heard it. I soon found a clearing but I made a lot of noise and he looked up at me...he gasped and stood quickly.

He tried to run again but I teleported in front of him he backed away from me and whimpered out my name. I asked him to come back home but he shook his head no, he then started talking and told me he wasn't going back.

"À́n̛t̡i͝ y̷o҉u̷ ̶͢cań͟'t̕ ͠j͘͜us̵̢t̵̨ le̵͡ave̷͢.͡.̕.̀͏"

"Look...I I'm sorry, I really am....I don't want to be erased. Just let me leave and I'll never bother you guys again." My heart shattered completely as he said that...fuck.

"A̛n͜ti̡...͏I̷'m̢ ̛s҉o̴ ͞f͏uc̨ki҉n͟g so̡r̢ry ́fo҉r҉ ̛w̕hát ͠I͘ ̢s̛aid ea͜rlier͞. ͘I̡ let̷ my an̛g͘er͡ ta̢ké ove͡r.̸.͏.I ҉d̶i̛d̡ǹ'͡t͏ me̷ąņ i͟t̕." He shook his head.

"No...you were right. I only cause pain and suffering...I know the others won't ever forgive me. It's better if I just leave and never come back." I shook my head, and before he could run off I grabbed his arm.

"Seán? What are you-!" I then teleported us back home in the middle of the living room where everyone was looking at us now.