Chapter 11

Anti's pov

When I pulled away from the hug I noticed something was wrong. His neck was bleeding a lot more then it should. "Seán your neck is bleeding." He rolled his eyes "I̸ ̡̕knǫ́w͏,́͝ I ̵͟c̷re͟a͘t͞ed̡͟ yo͠͠u͢r͡ ̕b̢o̕d̸͝y̸̨ to͘ ̶͠d̶͡o ̨t̷͠ḩ̕a͝͡t́." I shook my head.

"No it's bleeding way more then normal. It doesn't usually go down my fucking shirt." He looked at his shirt and gasped, I grabbed his wrist and dragged him with me. "A̴n͡t̛i?̶̢ ̡͡Ẃ̛ḩ͏e͟ŕe̢͏ ͘a͟r͝e҉͞ w͏ę̛ ̴͞g̀͟oin̵҉g?"

"I'm taking you to Henrik so he check this out. I care about yo-.....I want to make sure my body isn't damaged." I denied that I care for Seán now...especially after feeling emotions. He nodded his head and didn't question me, which was a relief.

Henriks pov

I was working in my home office when there was a knock on the door, I sighed annoyed but got up anyways. I opened the door to find Anti with Seán behind him. "What do you want Anti?" I ask annoyed that he would even come to me.

"Seáns neck is bleeding, before you say anything it's not supposed to bleed this much, the blood is basically going down his shirt. We need your help."

He explained and side stepped so I could see Seáns condition, I gasped silently as I noticed the waterfall of blood flowing down his shirt and the irritation around his neck wound.

I grabbed Seán and pulled him into my room and closed the door before Anti could enter. He knocked on the door. "Hey! What gives, why aren't I allowed in?" I sighed. "I don't trust you, simple. Just wait outside for now."

I heard him sigh but heard him sit down near the door. I brought Seán over to an examination table and sat him down on it. "Wa̴s ̴t͝h́at ̛re͟ąll̵y͘ necessa͟r̛y H̀en͞r̕i͡k? ̛I̢'d ̴fe̵el͝ bet̨t͢e͟r i͝f h̢e ̸w͠a͟s̨ i̶n ͜he͡re ͟ẃit͟h m̀e̴." I sighed as I got some towels to clean the blood off.

"I feel better knowing he's not in here to harm you, Take off your shirt please." He groaned but took off his shirt anyways, I put a clean one aside and started to treat the irritated skin around the wound.

"Besides, I don't want the glitch to go on a rampage in here and fuck everything up like usual." I saw Seáns eyes dilate a little and then turn a black. Shit. I gasped as he grabbed a scalpel holding it tight.

"Wh̀͡a̢̧t ̡̀d͏i҉̡͏d͏̸͝ y̧͠ou ҉say̸̧͞ ͟ab̵̸o̵̧͟u̡͏t́ ̡̨͟m̢ȩ̴͢?̴͡͞" I gasped and backed away as he hopped off the table and came closer to me. He knocked a bunch of papers off my desk and made all the electronics go haywire because of his glitching.

"Yó͡͠ù̢ ̢̕͝ẁ̡ant̶̕̕ ̷͠a͏͜ ͡ra͘͠m̀p͟͢ag҉̴ę͢?̴̵́ I̢'̵͘ĺl ̸͢͠ģ̶͢iv͜e̷͠ ͢yo̶͠ư̕ ̴͢͝o҉n̕͘e̴ ͜b͏ìt̵ch!̀͏̢" He then knocked some chairs over and pinned me against the wall, I was too scared to speak to try and get him to stop. I was breathing heavily as he smirked at cruelly at me and brought the scalpel up to my face.

"T͞h̢҉i҉͜s wo҉n͏͏'̧t̴ ͜͝hur͠t͘͢ ͘a҉͘ b̸̶it.̸" He paused for a second. "Ìţ͟'͝l͢͝l͟ ̴͜h̷͞ù҉rt ͜A L̛͡OT̵" Before I could do anything to stop him he slashed the scalpel across my left cheek....but there was no pain? I looked and Anti had jumped in front of me at the last second and took the hit for me.

"M̧o̷v̵e̡̕ ̛̛S҉͜eá̷̀ń.̴͝ ͘͟Y̧o̴u ̛c̛͘an͘'̸̛ţ p̢rote͢ct͟ him ̶͝fr̨ơm̷ m̴̴e̡͘" "Anti....go take a breather. NOW." He huffed "Th͞͏i͜͝s̵ i̕͢sn'͠t ̨o̡v̵e͢͠r̀." And he stomped out presumably to his room. Anti turned to me and I noticed the huge gash across his face.

H he jumped in front of me to protect me from Seán. "Are you ok Henrik?" Anti had asked me I nodded my head. "Let's bandage that wound." He nodded and I got to work

Anti's pov

I sat on the table as Henrik patched me up, he worked in silence and I was ok with that, I was too busy thinking.

'I really am changing....aren't I. It's not like I hate it, but I have these swirling emotions inside of me and I hate feeling it. Most of the time recently it's been sadness....and regret for what I did to the others..'

Henrik was just about done when he spoke. "Thank you Anti...for stepping in and taking the hit for me." I just silently nodded my head. "If you don't mind me asking...why did you jump in front of me?" I looked down at the ground and began speaking.

"I didn't want to see you get hurt...you got hurt enough by me in the past already...you don't need more pain. If anyone deserves the pain I put you through...it's me. I know you won't believe me but I regret what I did, before you guys knew we switched I came to you telling you about a dream I had where I was being tortured by Anti...or rather myself, because I was still in Seáns body in the dream...That was real...it...it felt too real."

He looked surprised almost and I sighed and gently hopped off the table. "I should find Seán and help calm him down. Thank you for bandaging me." I then left to go find Seán and found him in my room, he still thinks that he's me.

I walk in and he glares at me, "Seán you need to snap out of it. Please remember." I saw him look confusedly at me. "T̢͞h́e͟͞ ͏̶f̡̡u͢c̵̕k̛ ̷͞a̴r̢̕e ͢͢ýo͟u͜͡ ̵t͠alk͡ì̶n̷g͏̷ ͡à̸b̨̀o̶u̴t́͢?" My heart dropped, I walked over and grabbed his hands, he tried to pull away bit I look directly into his eyes.

"We switched bodies...remember? Please you have to..." He scoffed and avoided eye contact for a little bit. But when he finally looked into my eyes its like he spaced out.....I saw the black in his eyes leave the longer he stared into mine.

He shook his head and I smiled and pulled him to a hug, he pulled away and looked at the badage on my cheek he gasped and covered his mouth. "Hey, it's ok! I'm fine, just a minor cut is all. Henrik helped patch me up."

He still looked horrified, more so of himself. "Oh go̴d̢.̀͜..̸̡.i̵t̸̨'̸̷s̶ ̵̨getti͟n̨͠g̛ w͢͞o͘rs̸e҉̡.͘ ̶͝I͏̵ Į ̨h͘͟u͜͝r͜t́͢ y̕ou̡͠..̡͜.̷͢fu̴̶c̡͝k͢..͘.̶̕w̴̢h͜͞a̶t͘͝ ̴ha͘̕v̵̕è ͞͏I d́o͠n̵̵e̶͝?͝͏ ҉҉I̢͝'̕m͠͠ s͞o̵͝ s̨͘oŕr͟͞y̡.͡"

He hugged himself and ran out of the room, I ran out after him "Seán wait!!" but I saw him glitch to the front door and open it, he proceeded to run away. Everyone was staring at me now, except Chase...he was glaring daggers at me.