Chapter 13

"Seáns" pov

The brats looked around curiously and then back at me, they seemed to now notice the dried blood on my face and look a bit scared. I laugh amusingly.

Anti's pov

"We have to find him!" Chase stopped me, "No, I don't want you anywhere near my kids you monster." I just look away, I suddenly felt a small surge of power flow through me. I look at Henrik and he was smiling at me and holding and empty syringe.

"A while ago I was studying you and your powers...I was able to replicate them if we ever needed them for something." My eyes widen and I teleport to the living room, and then my bedroom with ease.

I teleported back to the kitchen and hugged Henrik. "Thank you." He hugged back and Chase rolled his eyes. I started to try and locate Seán but couldn't really find anything, Marvin stepped in and said he found something.

We all nodded and prepared for a fight, that is if I can't snap him out of it. Marvin teleported all of us to him, to see the kids forced against a tree with a placement spell. "Sea- Anti!!!" I yelled and he turned towards me and smirked,

"Y̸o̶u̸͜ c̛͜a̕n'͞t̛͢ st̀͘o҉p̛͜ ͝me ̷̨S͏e̶án̨̧!̕͢!̷̡" He went to stab them but Marvin pulled him back with his magic, he growled and looked at Marvin angrily.

I noticed to blood on his face and paled, I look over the kids quickly to see if they're hurt and they seem fine. "Anti! Stop this!" I shout at him he looks at me now and growls again.

His eyes turn black and he starts walking towards me, Marvin used his powers to teleport to the kids and Seán noticed and flung Marvin to the side and used his powers to hold him down....but I know that's not Seán anymore.

I can only see him getting more and more angry, he turned back towards the kids and whipped out his knife.

My eyes widened as he was getting ready to kill them! They looked scared and were shaking, I could see his smirk from where I was.

I had to protect them, even if Chase told me not to go near them, I couldn't just let them die. I look back at Chase and he has tears streaming down his face.

"Chase!" He looks at me "I'm sorry for everything." He looked confused but I knew what I had to do.

Just as he swung the knife down I teleported in front of the kids and took the hit for them, the knife hit a major vein and Seáns eyes widen as he let go of the knife.

I fall to my knees and see everyone's shocked expression, Seán started backing up and I saw his eyes change back to their natural green.

He looked horrified and I knew he was back to normal for now. I started to see black and I passed out, I knew I wasn't going to wake up though.

Seáns pov

I was just about to stab the brats and ruin chases life when suddenly Seán appeared out of nowhere and I ended up stabbing him instead.......wait...

My eyes widen as I let go of the knife and Anti falls to his knees, I back away in horror at what I just did, at what I was going to do to the kids...tears started streaming down my face. I remember everything. "No.̀.̷̶.NO̕͝!̷͜ ͠W̷̧ wha͝t͜ ́́h͘̕a҉̶v̸̡e̕ ̶I ͠do̸n̸͜e̶̕?!̵͠"

Anti had passed out and everyone rushed past me to get to him and the kids. I back up and prepare to run again but someone grabs my wrists before I can. It's Jameson. *Seán? W where are you going?*

I sigh and look away from him. "I'm̶̕ ̵dan̡͜ge̢̢r̢o̸͞ùs ̧t̶ǫ͝ y͡͝o͝ù͜ ́͢gu̡ys ҉r͠҉i̶g̨h͡t҉ no̵w̨̨.̶̧..͟I ca̴͠n͜'t҉ ̸̢b̴́e͟ h͏҉e̛r̴e.̢̢" *Seán...everyone was worried sick when you ran out like that.*

I shook my head and pulled my wrists out of his grip. I was preparing to run when Jackie tackled me, he glared but then noticed my eyes.

"Shit! Sorry. I thought you were still..." I just nod my head and he helps me up. I hug myself and pretty soon everyone is around me when Marvin teleports Chase and the kids to Stacey, while he teleports the rest of us home.

I started crying as I noticed how bad of a shape Anti was in and its my fault, Henrik moved him into his basement clinic and got him into a hospital bed and fixed him.

I just hug myself and cry, when Chase comes back, he sits next to me on the couch and I scoot away.

"Seán...are you ok now?" Chase bit his lip as I didn't respond, "D...did Anti do this to you?" He asked very hesitantly, I just stared at him and he looked away.

"I...I didn't want to believe he changed, and I didn't believe it....not until he jumped in front of my kids to save them. When he told me he was sorry for everything I could see in his eyes he was being serious, and that he cared for me, and all of us now."

I just nod but still don't respond. "Hey, it's ok. I know now that it wasn't Anti possessing you and put some spell on you. I also know you didn't do this." "B̨͝u̵͘t.̡..h̵ ͜͜h̶ow ́̕can̸͞ y̢̕o͢u ̕sa̶y̴͞ ̶͞t̨͜ha͜t? d҉̧i͢͜d͟ ̶́y̵o̸͢u̶̕ ̵̵n̶oţ ͟͟se͡͏e ̵̢w̛h͢at͞͡ ha̴pp̴͠e͏n͟ed̀?҉͠" He just looked at me.

"Hey, it wasn't you...you weren't in control. You didn't want this to happen. It's not your fault." He hugged me and I felt better, I hugged back and held control over the feelings wanting me to kill him. "W̛e̴͡ nee̷d ͡t͘o͡ f̴͠ix̧ ̧th͟iś̛.̵̕.͝҉.̵͞I͝ n͝eed ͏t̶͘o gę́t͞ ̡̢bac̨k̵ ̸͝in̨̡ ҉m̵y͡ b҉͢od̀y and Á̡n̕͜ti͏ ҉nȩ̸e͏ds ̷̴t̸̕o͠ ̸̵gȩ͡t̡̀ ́͏b̨ack͏ in̵͝to ͡h̛͠i̶͜s.̴.."

Chase just nodded, "I҉̡ ͝ho̴p̶̵è̛ ͝A͏n̴t̢҉ì g͡e͏͜t̢s̸̢ ̕b̡͠etţ̴é̡r̸͜.҉.̷.I I ́͠hu҉̡r͘t̢͘ h̸̕im̶͘.̴..I͠t̨ h̡͝ur̢͜t́͢ hi̛͘m.̢" Chase nods again. "I need to apologize to him...for a lot of things...and thank him for saving my kids, even though I told him I didn't want him near them..."

Henrik came back up from the basement clinic and told us Anti would be fine and I sighed in relief.