Chapter 10

Jackies pov

I don't like that Anti and Seán are hanging out more....I don't trust Anti. I need to find out why he did this, how to make him fix it, and what he's planning. I rolled my eyes at them hanging out and went to my room, I heard someone walking up the stairs and I peeked my head out and smirked.

It was Anti, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into my room, he looked confused then "Scared" . "J jackie?" "Why did you do this." "I I didn't!" He tried to defend. "BULLSHIT!" I yelled I pushed him against the wall and he made his eyes widen.

"You aren't fooling me with your faking....I know your faking emotions to get Seán to feel bad about you...after all, you CAN'T change...monsters don't change..." I spat at him angrily, he made himself shed some tears and I wasn't buying it.

I growled and was getting ready to punch him when I got pushed back, I saw someone grab Anti and pull him into the hallway. I growl and walk out to find Seán helping the bastard.

He turned towards me and growled a bit, he glitched both of us into my room and pushed me against a wall. "Ẃ͡hat̷̵ ̷͝t̴h͢e ̴̕f̢͢uc̷k͞͏ ̵͠d̛o̴҉ ̀҉y̷o̵̶u͟͝ t̷h͝͡i̧ńk̴ ͘yo̴u'̶r̶̢e͢͡ ̧d̸o̡í̷n͜g̢҉?͞!" I growled and tried to push him back but he didn't budge. "Getting answers! Why are you defending him!!"

"Be͏̢ć͟a͏̴us̕e̛ ̡I ͟͝ç͝are̡͞ ̸͜a̵b҉ou͏̶t ̢͢h̶̴i̴͝m̶̛! ͘He̸͢ ̡͞d̸i͝d̡͝n͘̕'̵t̸ ̸̧d̨o thi̵͢s҉!̷̨" I laughed in his face and he glared at me. "You don't care about him. NOBODY DOES. He's a monster-" There was suddenly a knife to my throat, I looked up to see Seáns eyes glowing.

"W͟a̵tc̢h ̵iţ͡.̸̴ ̸̛I'̵l̸͡l ҉f̡uc͝k̀in͏g͢͜ kí̡l͡͏l ͘͞you ͏̷ca̕͏l͡͏l͡ me̵ a͡ ҉ḿo͘n̴ś̸t̡e̡r̴ ͟҉on҉e ̶̨m̢or̕e ̕time҉͟!̛" I looked at him confused and finally pushed him back off of me, he growled and held the knife threateningly. I growled. "Anti, stop controlling him!" I shouted.

Anti peeked in and looked at me confused. "Y̶͝ǫu̶͞ ͠t̶h̢ink y̨͡o͟u ͝͠can͢ ͏̀p͟u̡̕s͠ḩ̷ m̧̀e ͢͢ąr̷o̢u͠͏nd!! ̶͝B̀ad҉ ͠͏id̷e̡a~̡̢" He started to run at me, but stopped as Anti stepped in the way.... "Seá-" He stopped and sighed "Anti, leave him alone..." "N̵o͟͞ h҉e c̶̛all̷͞ęd҉ ͘͡m̵͞è ҉̛a ̸mo͜͝nst̀͢er!̸̧! ̨Ì̷'m going t͘o̷͝ mà͠ķ̕e̷̕ ̨hi̶͟m̸ ̢̨p̡a̵ỳ!̵ ̧H͝e̵ p̢͝us͏he̵d́͢ m͜e ͞͠Se͞á̢͞n!!̴͡"

I was really confused now, until I remembered the conversation earlier, where they explained what happens when they stay in the wrong body for too long. "You scared him, he was defending himself. Just calm down, I'm sure Jackie didn't mean it. Go to your room and calm down a bit ok?"

Seán growled but stomped out of the room, Anti turned to me. "Jackie are you ok? Seán didn't hurt you right?" My eyes widened, I thought Anti had started acting like Seán....but he was pretending in order...to.... save me? I nodded "Why did you save me?"

I asked curiously, "I don't want to see you guys get hurt anymore...especially because of me...I have to go deal with Seán...you sure your ok?" I nodded again and he left. I sat on my bed and thought for a while....Anti....saved me. I probably would've died if he didn't step in...I still don't trust him completely, but I think I should start.

Anti's pov

I walked to my room and found Seán, "Hey, lets talk ok?" I said gently and entered, he looked at me. "H͡ȩ҉ c͏͞a͜͠lle̢ḑ̡ m͠͏e ̀a ͢m̸͝ǫn̵s̕ter,̴ h͏͘e͜ ͞dȩ͢se͘͢r҉v̷̡e̴̷s ̧to̡ ͝b̧e ̵̷h̴̶urt.̡̕.҉͟.̡̛" He growled out...I sighed. "He didn't call you a monster, he called me a monster Seán." "Ý̸ơu͟͞ ̸hi͝g͢h̷͟ ̛͠or ̷͜s̵͘o͡ḿ̸e͏ ̛s̛͞h̶͟it̡?̛" I paled a little,

"Seán....come on...please remember." He stared at me for a bit before his eyes stopped glowing, he shook his head a little and looked around. "Ẁ w̡̕asn't I ́j͘u̵s̕͞t ̸͠w̕͜i҉th̢ Ja͜ck͞į̢e͢? W̶a͘i̛͡t..̸͢.̴.̶̀ǹ͏ó͡.̶̵ ̢I̷̢ ̴I͞ snàp͢p̴̸ed ͞di̴̵d́n'̨̕t ͘I̡?̵̨ ͢" I sadly nodded my head.

"He's not hurt don't worry, I got you out of his room before anything could happen..." I walked towards Seán and hugged him. "You scared me for a bit....I thought you were completely gone...it's getting worse."

He nodded with tears in his eyes. "Th́͝a̕n͞k ͠y̶o͝ư͝ ͏f̵o͜r͘̕ ̴̡dȩ͡f̶̸u̕͘s̕͠in̷g ̸͠t̸͟h̛e ͢͏s̷͜i̴͡t̶u̢a̸t͞i͟on̢ a̸n͡͞d́ ̵͟maki͞n̵͡g͘͠ ̕sure̛̕ ͟I͘͞ d̸i̛d͠n'̴̛t̶ h̢͘ù̀rt͜ aǹ͝y͢b̴̨ody̡." I nodded my head. "Of course....I don't want to see them or you get hurt anymore." I confessed, he smiled gently at me and hugged back.