Chapter 8🍋

You soon arrive at doflamingo's apartment.

"Make yourself comfortable (y/n)", said doffy with a smile.

You walked around and sat on his bed. The memories started flushing in when you were drunk. The thoughts made you blush exceedingly.

Doffy bought in some juice for you to drink and handed the fancy glass to you.

"Here you go, its nice and cold", he said.

"Thank you", you responded.

Doffy soon got undressed to get more comfortable. He was left shirtless with his abs exposed and only in a pair of boxers. You turn around looking for his company but instead you see him almost naked with his masculine figure which made you feel tiny compared to him. You stared at his body in awe especially the buldge sticking out from his boxers.

"Like what you see (y/n)?", He said smirking.

"...I...um...", you stuttered blushing like crazy and immediately hiding your face with your hands.

There's something so hot about her in her uniform, I just want to taste her so bad~ he thought while licking his lips.

*fufufufufuufu* He laughed at your reaction. He crept closer to you and removed your hands from your face. He gently held your chin and tilted your face up and planted a sweet kiss on your lips.

As the kiss becomes more and more heated, he takes off your blazer and tie and starts unbuttoning your shirt. He slowly trails his hand from your legs and to your panties, rubbing your clit over them. You let out soft moans to his touch.

"How bad do you want me (y/n)?" He asked still playing with your delicate p*ssy.

"..I..uh..want..you now..doffy..ah", you moaned as he starts applying a bit more pressure down there.

He pulls your skirt down slowly leaving you in your stockings, panties and the matching bra. He stops and looks down at your beautiful figure.

"I don't think I can wait any longer  (y/n), I want to make you mine now", he said impatiently with the look of thirst on his face.
He grabs your legs and pulls you to the edge of the bed. He crouches down to the ground pulling your panties off.

"Ahh!",..
You let out a gasp as you feel a sudden pleasure from his tongue coming in contact with your clit. He started licking you out with his tongue moving in all different directions. Your body kept twitching making you dig your nails on his blankets.

"Ahhhh...ahh...uhh", your moans got even louder.

You grabbed his hair with one hand with a firm grip while the other still digging in to his bed. His tongue action was making you go crazy. The pleasure you felt was insane. He sucked on your precious juice and licked his lips. He got up smiling at you.

"You taste so damn sweet (y/n)..." he said with his grin making you blush at his words.
He then crawled on top of you again kissing you and forcing entry with his tongue. He unclips your bra and throws them on the ground. He continued kissing you, both of you fighting for dominance with your tongues. A trail of saliva which is connecting you both is soon cut off as doffy moves down your breasts sucking on them and licking your nipples, the pleasure you felt was surreal. His d*ck was hard as a rock which you felt between your legs. You then sat up on the bed.

"Doffy...I want to taste you now", you said in your soft voice. He smiled at you with his grin.
You took his boxers off and dropped them to the floor. His d*ck was an inhumane size. It intimidated you but you didn't care you just wanted him so bad.

You grabbed his member with both of your hands and started licking the tip in circles until you took his huge member into your mouth. You moved your head back and forth slowly. You stroke his d*ck with your tongue from the bottom to the top and continued jolting your head back and forth.