Behind the scenes of X

LETS GET THIS, also this style of writing is something im not used to so dont judge

================================================================================

you were a small actor with an impressive following, you had already made a name for yourself in the industry. you were offered a small role in a horror movie "X," you jumped at the chance to prove yourself on the big screen. you were excited to join the cast of the film, and you were determined to give your all to the project.

as you arrived at new Zealand for the first time, You felt a mix of nerves and excitement, you walked into a room feeling a bit out of place as you meet a familiar face, you knew she was also a newcomer to the bigger industry, she greeted you with a warm smile and an outstretched hand. "Hey Y/n It's great to meet you again, its been awhile!" the brunette said with her eyes sparkling with amusement. 

"Hey yeah haven't seen you since well since bizaardvark , It's great to be apart of this film with you," You replied, feeling a bit starstruck. Jenna laughed. "yeah, I'm glad to hear that you're excited to be here." You smiled. As you chatted, Jenna shared some tips and tricks she's learnt for staying focused on set which You already knew much about but still wanted to hear what she had to say.

 As You parted ways, Jenna turned to You and said, "well, welcome to new Zealand. " You gave her a nod and walked away from the interaction feeling good. you knew that you were going to be in good hands with the cast and crew everyone's been so nice.

You made your way to meet the rest of the cast in the hotel lobby. Jenna, Mia, Brittany, Kid Cudi, Martin, Owen, were all gathered together in the hotel lobby, they all wanted to get to know each other before the filming starts. so they sat in a circle, each one introducing themselves. "hey I'm Jenna Ortega ," she says as she smiled warmly at the group. "as you would know I play the the innocent Girlfriend of RJ, Lorraine Day."

 "and I'm Mia goth," her British voice surprise You as she grins at everyone. "I'm playing the part of, Maxine Minx. otherwise known as the star." everyone then gave their attention to the blonde women who was next up to introduce herself. 

"hello my names Brittany snow," she says, waving. "and I'm playing the care free Bobby-Lynne"

everyone waved back with a nod. "hey everyone I'm Kid Cudi," the rapper said, nodding. "I play Jackson Hole." kid cudi chuckled.

"and I'm Martin Henderson," a middle aged man says, giving a small wave. "I'm playing the main man Wayne." he said putting on a southern accent.

 "sup I'm Owen," he says with a chill vibe. "I'm playing the adult film maker slash camera man, RJ."

 "guess I'm last, hey everyone I'm Y/n L/N," You said, with confidence "i don't have massive role but I'm playing Steve Howlett, I'm excited to be here."

"Well I can tell that its gonna be nice having you here"  martin says giving you a pat on the shoulder

ACTING IN "X"

bobby-Lynne, Maxine, Wayne, Lorraine and RJ were driving in their van talking about how this next adult film their making is gonna make them famous, as they drive along the empty roads in the middle of nowhere they come a across a hiker and stopped to see if he needed help Wayne got out of the van and walked over to the hiker "hey champ you all good there" he says looking at the younger looking man " do you mind if I tag along with your group for a bit, it appears I'm a bit lost out here" he says with a sly chuckle "don't you have a map?" Wayne questioned, the man looked at Wayne "I mean I did but then the storm last night kind of turned it to mush."