Part 23

Me: Ok

Me: Ok. And to make it worse, she can go shopping. Your Highness!

Mandy:*sighs* Yes?

Me:*shows a dare*

Mandy:*angrily* Why do you have ability to have a collective of sadists around you!?

Me:*shrugs* I don't know. Oh! And you must go shopping.

Mandy: I hate your stupid idea to create this book!

Me: Blah blah blah. I don't care. Get out of my house and do that dare already.

Mandy:*growls and leaves*

----------------------------------------------------------In palace--------------------------------------------------

Mandy:*wears a t-shirt* I can't believe I'm doing this. *sighs* Lets go shopping.*tries to inconspicuously leave, but meets Chester* What are you doing here!?

Chester:*sweeps* I thought it will be nice, if I'm gonna clean here a little. *notices the t-shirt* I knew it!

Mandy: You knew what?

Chester:*makes happy face* I knew that you love me~ :3!

Mandy:*punches him acros the room and screams* Say it again and I will kill you!

Chester:*scares* Okay, I'm sorry. *whines* Please don't hurt me anymore.

Mandy: Hmph! *leaves*

-------------------------------------------------In the shopping center----------------------------------------

Mandy:*mumblings* I finally understand Mortis's and Edgar's aversion to other peoples. The last thing what I want, is meet someone who I know. *hears familiar voices* Oh no.

Emz:*talks to someone* ....And I'm just hopping that he will not beats someone because he just looks at him bad. And I'm scared he will do it, because he wants get out from gym every possible way.

Jessie: Calm down. I know that Mortis's shy personality will not allow him to do it.

Emz:*laughs* I hope you're right! *notices Mandy* Hi, Mandy! *notices the t-shirt and takes a picture of it*

Mandy:*angrily* Firstly, hello Emz. Secondly, that was rude! *runs to self-service checkouts* It's broken!? Are you kidding me!? *goes to normal checkout* I hate long fronts.

saleswoman: Good afternoon, ma'am. *notices who is it* Oh my god! Aren't you Mandy!? That brawler!? I'm your big fan! Don't you wanna a discount? *notices the t-shirt* I knew you date with Chester! Oh my god thats so cute~.

Mandy:*facepalm* Can you just check my purchase so I can go away? Please?

saleswoman: Oh, of course. *checks Mandy's purchase* Here you go. Goodbye, have a nice day.

Mandy: Goodbye. *leaves, runs into my house and starts yelling* I will kill you Vakuna! I hate you, I hate this book, I hate- *she realises I'm yelling at someone in kitchen*

Me: Mortis! I don't understand why and how, but it's my ice cream!

Mortis:*calmly* I just said you're starting to be out of ice cream. And I'm hungry. Also I think I deserve something, because you forced me to go to the gym, even though you know I hate peoples. Anyway, you won't get me alive! *runs out from my house with two boxes of ice cream* Hi Mandy.

Me: Hey! Come back here! *gives it up* Meh, I don't care. *turns onto Mandy* What do you want?

Mandy:*little confused* I wanted to tell you how much I hated this dare, but this scene was so confused and weird that I don't want to do it anymore. Just find a new hobby, okay?

Me: I will think about it. You can go now.

Mandy:*leaves* 

Me:*rolls her eyes and sighs* They're my lovable dorks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, there is another chapter. Sorry for that it took so long, I just must always invent their reactions and make it funny, so it's just not only repeating weird jokes. Or I'm trying. Just enjoy it. Have a nice day, still love you. <3