Part 16

Me: You wanna kill Chester aren't you? But like I said before, I don't care

Me: You wanna kill Chester aren't you? But like I said before, I don't care. Chester! Come here!

Chester:*nervously* Yes?

Me:*shows him a dare*

Chester:*pales* Why is he/she hates me?

Me:*shrugs* Don't know. Now go!

-------------------------------------------Mandy's bedroom------------------------------------------------

Mandy:*sleeps on her back*

Chester:*whispers* Fuck it. Fuck you Vakuna. Fuck everybody, I'm dead.*walks to her bed, looks at her and kisses her*

Mandy:*still in half-sleep thinks it's Bibi and enjoys it*

Chester:*suprised, but still continues*

Mandy:*opens one eye, sees Chester and kicks him over the room* What the fuck are you thinking you're doing!? How dare you!

Chester:*covers his face with his hands* Let me explain it! It was a dare! Please don't kill me!

Mandy: Fine, I'll let you go. But just only because it wasn't your fault. And could you please tell Vakuna I want to talk with her tommorow?

Chester:*bows* Yes, yes, of course your highness.

------------------------------------------------My house-------------------------------------------------

Me:*mumblings for herself* So I need a new motivation to  do school, new brain, normal sense of humor.*sees Chester* Ok, I got a question. How is possible you're still alive? And what are you doing in my house at 3am?

Chester: Well I'm still alive because her highness let me go. And she wants to talk with you tommorow. And don't be scared, I'm sure if she kills you, Mortis will give your family a discount on coffin and funeral cause you was his friend. Good night.*rans out from my house*

Me:*stands completely confused and calls somebody* Hi Mortis, sorry for waking you up, but I have a verry important question. Exist a friend discount on coffin and funeral?  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I deeply apologize to _Lexscallion_ that it took so long. Please forgive me. Good night everybody.