Part 53

Me: I hope he's still exercising, because it would be freaking hard to make him run, when he's done with exercising

Me: I hope he's still exercising, because it would be freaking hard to make him run, when he's done with exercising. I will just call him. *calls him*

Mortis:*picks it up and sounds a little bit out of breath* What do you need?

Me: I need you now.

Mortis: Listen I have something important here, so I can come there in 30 minutes, okay?

Me: I said I need you here now.

Mortis:*sighs* Fine. Can I hang up?

Me: Yes, you can.

Mortis: Bye. *hangs up*

Me: He will not be happy from this dare.

Mortis:*walks in* What do you want.

Me: Hi! Here is the reason why are you here. *pulls out maid dress from chapter 42 and shows him a dare*

Mortis:*looks suprised and blinks quickly few times* I can't see words ''short mai dress'' in this dare.

Me: We agreed on this with JaisukhlovesgreenV2.

Mortis:*rolls his eyes* You know, you should put a screenshot with that conversation here too, because now I think you just made it up and I don't believe you and I don't think that your fans believe you too.

Me: Just be nice and believe it, okay?

Mortis: Fine, give me that dress so I can end this as quickly as possible.

Me: Here. *gives him a dress*

Mortis:*changes into maid dress* Do I have to run in those heels? Or I can run in my shoes.

Me: Well, I never thinked about it. But now you must run in those heels.

Mortis:*sighs and puts heels on* Now I don't want to see you for a long time.

Me: I like you too. Bye.

Mortis: Bye. *leaves*

---At some path where no one walks---

Emz and Frank:*walking*

Frank: I'm sure we are lost. I think I heard wolf's howling.

Emz: Calm down, this path looks similar to me.

Frank: How?

Emz: I know! Uncle runs here as part of his exercise! Maybe we can find him!

Frank: I hope we will not find him.

Mortis:*crushes to the tree next to them when he tripped on the top of the hill* Mother fucker! Hi Emz, hi Frank.

Emz:*looks carefully at him* Why you have maid dress and heels? Why would you run in the heels? And are you trying to sprain your ankle?!

Frank:*deadpan* And I thought you're a little bit normal.

Mortis:*gets up* It's a dare. So you two can be quiet. And now I have something which I must finish. Bye. *runs away*

Emz:*turns to Frank* I think this is the right time to go home.

Frank: Yeah, you're right.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope it's not too late to publish this, but I have some things to do and I couldn't do it faster. Enjoy it and good night.