Part 41

Me: Mortis! Come here!

Mortis:*walks in* Yes?

Me: I must show you something. *shows a dare* Specifically in the Bosnia and Herzegovina. And I also booked a room in hotel for you.

Mortis: Wait, I think Bosnia and Herzegovina is that country where lives TamaratheMortisfan. Am I right?

Me: How do you know that?!

Mortis:*rolls his eyes* You always talk about her. Or about your another fans. But I think she is fine, I like her.

Me: That's nice. Now just do it.

Mortis: That's all? You're not going to tell about some interesting destinations or things which is not good to do?

Me: Never call them bosnians, never say burek sa sirom and interesting destination is Stari Most. Make sure that you will arrive there in 11 o' clock.

Mortis: Fine. I'm going to pack my things. *leaves*

----------------------------------------------------Monday--------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------An airport------------------------------------------------------

Mortis:*puts suitcase on conveyor belt to security check* This is horrible. *looks around little bit nervously and thinks* Am I doing it right?

Security #1:*points on Mortis and talks to Security #2: Hey, that guy looks suspicious. Should we check his suitcase? 

Security #2: Yeah, you're right. And he could have something in that baggy clothes. We should check his bag. *walks towards Mortis* Excuse me sir! But we need you to come with us! And we also need your suitcase!

Mortis:*starts hyperventilate* Wait, did i do something wrong?

Security #1:*takes Mortis's suitcase* Just come with us and we can find if you've done something wrong.

--------------------------------------------Security room-------------------------------------------

Security #1:*searches Mortis' suitcase and pulls out some white powder in small plastic bags* So, what can you tell us about it?

Mortis:*freaks out and accidentaly makes a suspicious grin* I-I don't know nothing about that! I promise!

Security #1: Well, we will sent this bags for analysis. *gives the plastic bags to Security #3*

Security #3:*leaves with them*

Security #2: In meanwhile we can check you more *puts on a latex glove* properly. Pants down and lean over a chair. And think on something nice.

Mortis:*does what the Security #2 wants* Please be gentle.

-------------------------After one uncomfortable cavity search later-----------------------