Chapter 32: A Very Strange Place PT III

Written By: VinylScratch7

"Ooooh!"

The Small town of vale where apparently alot of tourist are arriving from other places to comes to the vestival. There you were standing with Weiss, Blake, Yang and Ruby. While everyone was calm and looking around, Weiss on the other hand was happily excited by this.

"Whats up with you Weiss?" Yang ask while walking behind her teammate while you stood beside her following behind.

"You're Looking as goofy as Ruby Usually does" This made you crack a smile while looking at Ruby who she immediately looks at her Big sister.

"What?!" Ruby said.

Weiss compose her self and return to her usual self "Im afraid i cant help myself. After all the vytal festival is finally upon us."

"That explains all this hustle and bustle." You said while looking at the people of vale.

"Vale,Atlas, Vacuo and Mistral....The four kingdom comes together for this grand exhibition." Weiss said.

"There will be Tournaments, Parades and!" Weiss comes alittle too close towards you while smiling and looking at you "Dance parties" She said with a sweet smile while looking at you.

Blake notice this and looks away and slight jealousy was sighted by you but you ignored it. "The City comes Alive. Even before the event properly begins, people from all the kingdoms join in a massive celebration" Weiss said

"Your Saying i'm usually this annoying?" Ruby said

"Nah even worse." Yang said without hesitation.

"Whaat?!" Ruby said while quickly looking at you for support on this.

"Dont look at me" You said walking past them.

"Well its only faid that she get excited about this festival business. Make sense to me." Yang said.

Yourself and your team were walking by town while you notice Blake turns her head towards a direction of the street you and your team were walking, apparently you notice alot of commission in that area.

"Get back people get back!" You hear a voice screaming. "Theres some broken Glass around here!"

Your Team notice this comossion and saw a Dust shop apparently was rob, you stood silent while walking slightly closer to them "Another dust robbery?" Ruby said.

"How many does that make this month?" Yang said.

"Wish the police would get their act together" Weiss said.

You were behind the yellow tape but you soon notice a body in the corner of your eye and notice the police were trying to hide it, seems they don't want to cause a panic and make the citizen think it was just a robbery.

"What are we going to do, this is getting worse by a second" You overhear the police officer.

"Quiet! Will discuss this later" The Captain said.

"This is just rumors...but I heard that the white fang was behind this." One Random citizen said.

"Speak of the devil...as they say..." Weiss said..

"Oh right, we just learned about them in class.!" Yang said

"I whole heartedly agree that the authorities must do their due diligence" Weiss getting you to look at her and hearing her. "It would be an awful shame for the festival to be ruined by that gang of villains."