Chapter 5

Jessinia POV

So here I was stalking Harry Styles Facebook. You might think I'm a weirdo, but you know you did this to once in your life.

While I was scrolling through his feed something caught my eye, 'Harry Styles went from in a relationship to Single.' I felt a big smile grow on my face, I quickly liked the post.

I need to tell somebody!

I hit my speed dial number, which was Leslie.

"Hello." Leslie said sounding so dull.

"Guess what?!?" I said with so much excitement.

"What?"

"Harry is singleeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I scream to the top of my lungs.

"Oh."

"The man of my dreams is single and all you can say is 'oh'? Real smooth Leslie, real smooth."

"What am I suppose to do! Jump around and throw a freaking party?!?"

"Well at least you could be happy for my sake. I knew I should of called Mariah!"

"Then call her!" Those were the last words she said before she hung up.

Wow that didn't go as plan.

My phone begin to ring, I looked down to see Harry name pop across the screen. I felt my heart thump in my chest. That's very weird cause he never calls me! I didn't even know he knew had my number, damn I didn't even he knew I exist. I got his number off of Facebook, I know I'm such a bad person.

I tooled a deep breath and answered, "He-hello." I stuttered.

"Hello, Jessinia, I was calling to tell you that my friend Mike is having a party, would you like to go?"

OH MY BLOODY STARS! Did Harry just invite me to a party?!? I was literally having a flipping heart attack.

"Um are you still there?" Harry asked.

"Yes, and yes I would love to go." With that being said I hung up with out hearing his reply. i know your thinking how rude? But I had to scream very loud, I didn't want to it while I was on the phone with Harry. He might think I'm a stalker psycho bitch (which I was, but he didn't need to know that.)

******

Leslie POV

I rubbed the bridge of my nose in frustration. My little sister was annoying the shit out of me. I had to go over my lines for my acting rehearsals but I couldn't my sister kept distracting me and then Jessinia just made it worst when she called me. I had a growing headache when she yelled into the phone it just pissed me off.

To get away from all this madness I went Starbucks. It felt good to just have some Leslie time. I ordered a vanilla frappe chino. I was sipping on my frappe and playing games on my phone when I felt somebody presence (I know it's weird but I fell people when there in my bubble.)

I looked up to see Michael Ortiz. I almost choked on my frappe. My face was starting to heating up, I managed to choke out the word, "Hi." He seem to be amused, "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked, I just shook my a no. I felt so awkward I begin to fidget with my fingers.

Burp.

Oh shit did I just burp?!? I looked to see Michael with amusement in eyes. "Ummm er.. Excuse me." I got up to go to the bathroom to flush myself down the toilet but I was stop by Michael stop me. "Aye where you going Les?" Did he just call me Les? Not that I had a problem, it kind of sound sexy coming out he's mouth.