Chapter 14

Chapter 13 was really short, wow. I guess I have to make this chapter longer. Thank all you guys for the support, it motivates me to write more because to tell you the truth I hate my book. Literally, I know hard to believe.

"The memories of being here with you is what I'm going to take my life through cause some days stay gold forever." - The Wanted (Max), Gold Forever.

*************************************************************

Jessinia POV

 How do you get up from an all time low? 

Praying won't do it.

Drinking won't do it.

Hating won't do it.

Fighting won't knock you out (Of My Head)

Hiding won't hide it.

Smiling won't hide.

Like I an't tried it now

Everyone tried it now, failed somehow.

So what do you have to do?

Leslie is my best friend, my right hand, my other half without her I'm lost. The only thing I could think of was the worst. What if she's dead? Or got eaten by wolves? Or starved to death? Yes, I know my imagination is running wild but still what if?

I sat down at my bed, waited for Jaythan to arrive for our date to the movies. To tell you the truth I wasn't really in the mood to go out. This whole Leslie situation was putting me in somewhat depression, but  I didn't want to cancel on Jaythan. I believe this whole date to the movies will be a great distraction.

Ding Dong, the door bell ringed, I got off my bed and did a double take in the mirror before answering the door. When I answered the door Jaythan stood there he smiled down at me and leaned down to peck me on my cheek. I took the time to take in his apperance, his hair was pushed in One Direction (Haha see what I did there xD) , he was wearing a black shirt with the picture of Black Veil Brides on it, then he had on a pair of cargos on.

"Your ready?" I nodded my head a yes and locked the front door behind me then linked my arm with his and headed towards the movies. We decided to walk since the movies theater was only a few blocks ahead, also we we're having  beautiful Spring weather. As we walk we didn't much converse we were just enjoying each other presence. When we were at the movies, I notice it wasn't pack, which was a good thing.

"So what do you want to see?" I bit my bottom lip in a thinking process, "Um, Hunger Games." He nodded his head and got the tickets. After we got the tickets we got our snacks which consist of a large popcorn two large sprites, m&ms, and gummy bears.

***********************************************************************

The movie came to a end as the credits started to appear on the screen. I got up shook off alll the crumbs on the flooor of the theather. The movie was actually a good movie, I cried at the scence when Rue died, it was so emotional and heartbreaking. I know not really mature to cry but hey who can blame me?

"I can't believe you cried." I playfully punched Jay in his arm for his stupid remark, "Hey, it was really nerveracking." He rolled his eyes and locked his hand in mine as we heaed out the theather. As we were heading towards my house, I felt something wet and warm hit my cheek, I looked up at the sky to notice gray clouds were forming. I heard Jay curse next to which made me chuckle. The rain started to drizzle but quickly started to pour down hard. Since its the middle of May we didn't have any hoodies or umbrella. I pressed myself againist Jay, hoping he'll protect me from the rain but that didn't do much. He grabbed my hand and ran head, which caused me to trip over my feet a little but I begin to follow after him.