Chapter 16

I have an obsession with Jessie McCartney.

"I don't  speak Spanish, Japanese, or French but the way your body talking definitely make sense." - Jesse McCartney.

*************************************

Harry POV

Sometimes I question myself asking why do we have school, it just a waste of time.Then we learn unnecessary stuff that are suppose to help us in the future. Like when the fuck am I going to need to know about fucking velocity in the future. Sitting in a classroom pack with students throwing paper balls and spitting spit balls.The funny thing is I'm one of those students.

"Mr. Styles will you please stop throwing paper balls in my clssroom." I stop throwing paper balls to turn my attention to Mrs. Simone who was staring at me with a annoying look at her face.

"Mrs. Simone can you please shut the fuck up your hurting my ears." I replied to before turning away from to continue throwing paper balls in the front of the class. I soon realize that everybody eyes were on me, damn can people just mind their own business.

"Harry escort yourself from my classroom now."

"It'll be my pleasure." I pushed myself from my desk and "escorted myself out the class. I stalked through the empty  hallways letting boredom easily take over me. I stopped walking when I heard a delicate voice constantly say stop. I went around the corner of the hallway where the voice was coming from to see a blond pressed against a locker by a guy, I'm guessing a jock since he had a varsity jacket on. I stood there and watched the scene, the jock hands placed next to each of her head and kissing down her neck. The girl constantly told him to stop but he wouldn't budge. I felt kind of guilty just watching the scene, I debated with my inner self whether or not should I help her.

"She said stop." I chirped in walking over to them. The jock snapped his head in my direction and looked me up and down while chuckling then turning back to blondie. Somethimes I wonder why people test me, did they not know who the fuck I was. C'mon I'm Harry Styles.

I pushed the jock as hard as I could causing him to stumble over his feet and fall. I heard blondie yelp besides me but I ignored her focusing my attention to the jock. He jumped to his feet and tried to charge at me but I step aside then stuck my foot out making him trip and fall on his face. In the process of him hitting the floor, I heard a cracking noise. I looked down to see him cradling his nose, I guessing that was the cracking noise. "This isn't over." The jock said before getting and walking down the halls. I looked at blondie who was staring at me with unedifying fear. I don't understand why she was scared, I barely touch the jock. "Thank you." I heard her murmur. I did one of my hair flips and shrugged my shoulders in a response.  I was going to say something to her but the bell rung signalling it was time for lunch.

The hallways quickly got packed as students got out their classes and headed towards lunch. I pushed past the blond and made my way towards lunch also. Walking into the lunchroom I was greeted with lots of laughter and talking. I took a seat at the table in back of the lunchroom where Nathan and Michael were seating.

"Ello mate." Nathan greeted me.  I said a hello return to both Nathan and Michael. Michael was staring off in space and didn't utter a word to Nathan or I while we engaged into conversation. I felt a tap on my shoulder, which made me look over my shoulder to see the blond from earlier. Her was covering her face as she had her head down. "Yes." I asked turning around looking up at her. She held out her hand to me  holding out a piece of paper. I took the paper from her and looked at it. It had a number scribbled on it written in pen. When I looked up the blond wasn't standing there no more. I shrugged it off and turned my attention back to Nathan and Michael, - well Nathan to be more precise.