Chapter 11

Over 1,500 reads aww thanks. I really appreciate it but I wanted to shout out some fans who was been voting and reading since the beginning:

•@harlieee_

•@Leslie__Styles ( 2 underscores)

•@missmemandy

•@NicoleMarieTW

Be caution this chapter contains a minimum of mature content, I tried to keep it somewhat PG 13.

Michael POV

All I had was was less then 5 hours before the end of the month. There is no way in hell was I going to lose to Nathan, he's always winning this time I was going to win. I paced around my room, rubbing my temple trying to come up with a idea. But at the same time I don't want to win the bet. Leslie meant something more to me then to hit and quit. But I have to win the bet I can't let people think I gone soft.

What was more important my pride or a chick -that could possibly don't like me back-?

My Pride.

I took out my phone and dialed Leslie's number.

Guess its now or never.

Leslie POV

"Like a drum baby don't stop beating, Like a drum baby don't stop beating, Like a drum baby don't stop beating, Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you!!" Phillip Phillips Gone, Gone, Gone, ringtone sang through my phone. A smiled spread across my face because that ringtone only belongs to one person in my contacts.

"Hello." I answered cheerfully at Michael.

"Hey, do you have plans for tonight?"

"Nope." I answered popping the 'p'.

"Good, do you want to come over tonight?"

"Yes!" I said a little to happy. He chuckle at my excitement before saying a goodbye and hanging up. I walked over to closet and picked out a pair leggings and a nice pink top. I ran to the bathroom and quickly showered and got dress.

I was when about to leave out the door when my step mother stop me.

"Where are you going?"

"Out."

"Did you ask permission?"

"Do I need to?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Don't 'oh' me."

"Oh."

"You need to show me some damn respect in the house, cause I could have your father ship you to boarding school." I rolled my eyes at her then stuck my little middle finger at her and walked out the door.

********************

When my Michael open the door of his house -well mansion- he embraced me into a hug. I was a little startled but hugged him back. While in the embrace I took the time to inhale his cologne, it smelled perfect , it wasn't to much or to less. He pulled away to let me walk inside.

"Miiikey I'm hungry!" I looked over Michael shoulder to see a little boy that resemble the same traits as Michael.

"Danny ask Lin, he's in the kitchen." Michael replied.

"No! I want you to do it!" Danny pouted. It was so cute his little eyebrows made a v shape and his lip stuck out bigger then the Eiffel Tower. I watched as Michael huffed and took Danny small hand and led him to what I believe was the kitchen. I followed right behind them.